Better high solo or da buddha

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Theycallmebaker, Dec 12, 2013.

1. Just curious which one gets you more ripped

They'll both get you equally as ripped.   The Buddha will just get you there quicker.

3. Yeah that's what I heard too, I might get that one!

It's a great vape.   For the money, I think it's the best whip based vape there is.

5. Any experience with the SSV?

6. There are few vapes that easily get you "higher", and it's due to their extraction abilities and rate of extraction/ air flow.

Those vapes are also going to cost you upwards of $400.

@[member="lwien"] summarized it best. Both will get you equally ripped, just Da Buddah will do it faster.

Yeah, the SSV hits a bit harder but I don't know if it's worth the difference.   It may be to some.   The only differences are:

The SSV is angled as such, the bud won't drop into the heater, but with a little care, it won't with the DBV either.
    The SSV has a smaller hole in the heater cover so it has a more focused airstream causing a bit of a thicker hit, but being that it's so focused, it requires a bit more stirring.
    The SSV has the temp control knob on the back of the vape rather than on the front like the Buddha
    and
    The SSV is a bit more customizable.

Same electronics though.   The Buddha is manufactured in China with final QC in the USA whereas the SSV is totally manufactured in the USA.

I think that's it........Oh, and the SSV is more expensive.

8. Like others have said the DBV will get you there faster but it will also taste better too. 

9. #9 FreshlyBaked, Dec 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2013
    ssv all the way, i've used my friends for 6 months, and just ordered my own; if your going to buy a vape, it' worth saving an extra paycheck for the SSV, i got mine for £101, £25 shipping

10. #10 JoeMcc, Dec 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2013

Can i ask where you bought this from? Im looking to buy an SSV or DBV but nowhere as cheap as this.