Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Better at putting eyedrops in while I'm high...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Darky185, Aug 13, 2008.

1. Is anyone else like me, if I'm really blazed... I'm perfect at it, always 1 drop 1 hit but if I'm only a bit buzzed or sober I can't do it at all, I end up with a stream of drops down my face...

I just realized this:smoke:

2. Be sure to put that on your resume. :rolleyes:

3. Smoke weed all day, s'all I do, shiiiiit.

4. i am too mainly becuase normally, i blink as the drop is falling, when i am high i am too relaxed to get nervous and blink,

5. With arctic Rohto you dont want a single drop to be wasted

6. I have become a pro at eye dropping I can even do it looking forward.

7. Yeah, my friend and I were pretty pro at it. Every morning we'd be running to our cars late for school because we sat around smoking too long, and had 3 minutes to make it a mile in heavy traffic before the second bell rang. We could squirt it straight up into the air and catch it with our eye by the end of the year.

8. Talking bout a Nick Swardson? That shit had me in tears.

9. I'm the exact opposite of you, I drench my entire face with the shit. And when I try to have a friend do it, they can't either cause I can't open my eyes far enough...