Better at games stoned?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by lemonindica, Aug 11, 2012.

1. So I play lots of pvp in mmos, and I'm always usually a very good player. But man I started playing stoned and I just do shit I should never be able to pull off. Like I'm too good. But only when I'm high as fuck. Are you guys better while stoned? Or is it just fact that you think you're doing good because you're baked? haha :smoke:

2. Same way man. In those turn based games i kind of het hyped up and start thinking super fast. It happens when im not high but not as often or intense. I think its cuz being high lets you get into your character more

3. I think when I'm high I think less about how impossible what I'm doing is and it makes the impossible possible.

4. Sometimes I'm better, most the time I suck balls at any game when I'm high, once I mellow out a bit though I'm focused and go into rage mode. You don't want to see me when I'm raging. :devious:

5. I find I'm better at versus in L4D2 in terms of playing SI. I can get higher pounce damage when I play as a hunter as I know where to pounce from to get high damage and that.

Also funnier stuff comes to mind for some reason. For instance I just played a game on Swamp Fever and for some reason I thought of When a stranger calls and we were in the house at the finale. The joke came to my head of Melinda we traced the footsteps the tank is inside the house, Melinda get out of the house.

6. Yeh I was playing L4D2 today after a couple of bong hits, and I am WAY better when im baked. Im better at most games too because I am completely engrossed in the game and make more intelligent strategical decisions lol. The only game im not as good at is COD, maybe Battlefield.