Beth Holloway is a fraud...

Discussion in 'General' started by sandaclaus, May 10, 2011.

1. I know this post won't get many likes, but I just feel her actions is a slap in the face to anyone that lost a child...LOL!! Lets review:

She knows that Natalie had a seizure in front of Joran on the beach, yet still refuses to admit that publically.

She was a loudmouth, calling for a boycott of Aruba because the government did not bow to her wishes and convict a guy with no evidence...I have yet to see any other parent who lost a child act like this...

The truth is, Natalie would not have went missing if she did not have the seizure...Does the Aruban government hate people with seizures?

There was just a second movie done on the whole Natalie case, and now she is hosting a show about disappearances...Don't you think, with all of this media, the truth would be nice?

2. Isn't Joran currently being held (or even convicted?) for killing yet another woman?

Taking the information in your post I'm thinking Joran must have gotten pissed the seizure did the work for him. He had to regroup and try again.

3. yep, dudes locked up
    and beth holloway does piss me off for some reason, but I dunno if id call her a 'fraud'

4. The woman has every right to vent her frustrations in order to get results (closure) . We shouldn't judge how anyone would act unless your faced with the same situation. If your tired of the same news (like I am) then changed the channel, or pick up a different newspaper. But the loss of a child could have emotional consequences that we luckily may never experience.

Personally I think they should stick a cattle prod up his ass, And then maybe Beth Holloway would sleep better

5. Joran is locked up for killing a girl in Peru, but this has nothing to do with Natalie...Take it from a guy that has inside information...

Joran had no intention of harming Natalie, and definately did not rape her...He was just a horny guy that wanted to get laid ( there is no way that part should be condemned on this site)

He was high and all alone on the beach when he saw the Devil in front of him, and panicked...His actions afterwards was a direct result of her seizure...And while I think he is scum, and thinks he should be locked up, I kind of feel bad for him...

As far as Beth being a fraud...Legitballer, maybe you can't call her a fraud, but I sure can...She left out major pieces of the story to benefit her Cause, and that is the part that makes no sense...

75% of Americans do not know proper seizure first aid, and Joran's actions are consistent with the crap people in the epilepsy community have to go through...But hey, who cares about people with seizures anyway?

6. I have no problem with her venting frustrations, and I can't even imagine what that must feel like to lose a child like that...But do you know how many people lose a child each year? Should they behave like her? She is refusing to say how important Natalie's seizure was ( one reason could be the fact that Natalie was drinking a lot and that could have caused the seizure)

And what about the Arubans? Did they really deserve the crap they got? Some teenage girl made some horrible decisions, and they should starve? If that would have happened anywhere in the US, it would not have been a story, and that is the sad truth...

7. I don't think she's a fraud, but she's lucky Natalee's blond and American.

Otherwise this shit wouldn't have even made the news.

8. If my daughter went missing, I'd do everything and anything in my power to resolve it, whether it was honorable or not. And please don't start the you-have-inside-information stuff again because you don't. Maybe you know more about seizures and epilepsy than the general population but you weren't there so your speculations are no more valid than anyone else's.

9. You are way wrong...LOL!!

But yes, I can appreciate a mother doing anything she can to help her child...But when the truth could help out so many people that need help, why should the truth not be told?

After all the crap we had to hear regarding this case, suddenly the "why" doesn't matter? LOL!! Thats the part I find funny.

10. we have been through this before

he is guilty. thats all there is to it. the picture would be different if he would have called emergency services when she had a seizure, instead of hiding the body or whatever he did, if this story is actually true

a person who stands by idly while another person dies is just as guilty of murder as an actual murderer in my opinion. protecting the ego has become much more important than altruism in today's society

since he is known to have murdered another woman, that is cause to lock him up and throw away the key. hes dangerous, and thats the end of it

11. If Natalie was sold as a sex slave, which was about to be reported by Greta but was pulled at the last minute, there would be stories on how to bust up a sex ring and protect these girls...

If Natalie was Black, and was killed because she was Black, there would have been a story of how Blacks are being mistreated, and Joran would have been accused of being a racist...

My argument is that why shouldn't the same rules apply to the seizure? And if Joran witnessed the seizure, freaked out, and just left her on the beach...There would be no way to condemn him for that, especially the way Americans view seizures, and act towards them...

People with seizures are treated far worse than any other group across the world...Don't you think a little education would have been nice before CALLING FOR A BOYCOTT?

LOL!! Again, its because it was a seizure, and the media's refusal to take the problems people within the epilepsy community face seriously as to the reason why it will never be brought up...

My only concern is that the epilepsy community gets a fair shake...I know this doesn't matter to most people, but it sure as shit matters to me...

F-R-A-U-D.

12. I was raised to hate the Devil...I was taught that the Devil was a bad person, and there would be no way I should go out of my way to help the Devil...

Now, we want to condemn a man because he did not act the "right way" when he saw the Devil in front of him? I am suprised the Southern Churches did not support Joran...

Obviously, this is an extreme viewpoint, and I don't think many people are qualified to make this argument ( I am though, so you can rest assured)

I am just wondering who else has to die as a result of a stranger not caring enough when witnessing a seizure...

13. *Sigh*

You weren't there. How could you possibly know if she had a seizure on the beach?

14. ((sigh)) LOL!! A couple of reasons...

The first is Joran's "confession" that aired on TV when he was in a car...He mentions a couple of things that shows without a doubt he saw a nasty seizure...

The second is a person I spoke with from the Natalie Hollway foundation basically said that while they are aware of the possibility of a seizure, they feel it is not that important...

I lived in Aruba for three months, and grew to love the island...What happened to those people were wrong...

15. Did this shit not happen 6 years ago. I know some similar shit happened to a girl last week, cant we talk about her. The girl is dead, the man is in prison.

16. its not that important! epilepsy is horrible. my brother died from a seizure not to long ago, so i identify with what youre trying to do

BUT, this was somebody's daughter, with a man who has murdered at least one other woman. if he did not murder natalie, he certainly did not try to get her any help during or after her seizure. scared or not, he is still responsible for her disappearance and all the pain said disappearance caused her family

the seizure angle doesnt change a thing: hes an animal and he deserves to be put away for a long time

17. Bro, I agree with you 100%...Again, I only brought it up because there was another movie on last night, as well as a show Beth is hosting...

But why hasn't her seizure been mentioned at all in the press? With all the media coverage surrounding this case, making her disappearance "much more important than all the others who vanished", you would think something so simple as the truth would be told...

People are mistreated everyday to their seizures...It would have been nice to show the public what can happen when seizures are swept under the rug and are never discussed...Other minority groups do it all the time and there is never an issue...So, why is there an issue regarding Natalie? I can't figure it out?

18. I don't know all that much about it, but I was just curious as to why she'd be suitable to help others find missing people? Is that what the show's about?

19. Sandy Claus is this ALL you post about here? It's one fucking death. Yeah, it sucks, but it happens EVERY SINGLE DAY. If you have information on the case, again I ask, why do you not go to the authorities or media with it? Don't give me that crap about you wanting to "stay out of the spotlight". C'mon man, if you DO have "insider information", tell it to people who actually need it......aka NOT grasscity. Just my opinion though. :)

20. Hey asshole, I discovered that the image of Santa is being used incorrectly, and if used properly, could generate billions of dollars for charities globally...This is what I talk about, and have tried going to the media, but they are not interested...I didn't mean to make this discovery, and wish someone else had this responsibility...

The fact I made this discovery on the very same beach Natalie disappeared from is just weird. Americans were told to hate Aruba because of the whole Natalie thing, and that put me in a difficult spot...Plus, it is due to my seizures, that I had on the beach where Natalie disappeared from, that enabled me to make this discovery that could help people that need it...

I tried contacting People Magazine, but they don't care...I contacted the Natalie Holloway foundation, and they said they don't feel the truth about the seizure is important...

Beth started a new show, and had another movie regarding this disappearance, and I was commenting on the fact I think she is a fraud for the way she handled the situation...

So, the media does not care about Natalies seizure and how it could impact others, nor do they seem to care about Santa Economics, a theory that could do so much good...

SOOO, I will continue to post on GC until I get this started...The funny part will be that the media will only care about my viewpoints regarding this case once the Santa Movement gets started as a way to knock me ( its what they do)...

try posting something more important than what I have regarding Santa Economics instead of bitching at me...But the thing is, you can't, and you won't...

And you want to get on me? LOL!! Come on kid...Is it possible the media, and Beth, have an agenda of their own?