Beta testing for a great seed company

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by bignugs420, Nov 25, 2018.

1. So a great seed company contacted me.and I am so glad they did bc I got some amazing genetics for testing purposes the company is top shelf elite and strain is ALIEN MASSTER KUSH, THEY THREW IN SOME FREEBIES BLACK VALIUM AND PINEAPPLE CRACK, i plan on running these in DWC OR EBB & FLOW it's a fem bean and I have 5 alien and 3 of the gifted beans each so I will be popping them very soon[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. I have done beta testing for a few seed companies DUSTED BUD GENETICS there primate SOUR x teenage wasteland was a great strain

3. I also do light reviews for different companies

4. My beta tester beans are growing in this system its already coming doing a review on this and gonna do it right hydroton clay balls only LITTLE BIT OF COCO ON TOP TO SEAL IN ROOTS NO ALGAE. AND ALSO WILL FEED MORE

• Like Like x 1
  5. Green envy ebb and FLOW system [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

6. Have you grown in that system before? Looks interesting.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Not yet just got all my parts few days ago i am planning on transplanting my sprouts in coco into them and then filling it with hydroton, it will be 80% hydroton and 20%coco flood it 3 times a day to 4 times 15 mins each feed and already have them as sprouts so it will be perdect for after transplant

8. Now VIOLENT QUEEN and purple Skywalker og are gonna be ready.for flower cloning all phenos once thats a mix of there pics a lot of them are trained to be short[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]