Best Yielding Auto

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by professor_Green94, Jul 11, 2014.

1. im looking to buy some new seeds today and looking for a auto that im going to get a high yield from i will be growing under a 600w hps thanks

2. Think different - cant remember the breeder atm... It has had some incredibly huge yeilds for a auto.

3. Dutch Passion Auto Mazar holds the record like 13 oz and some change.

4. Look into the Autopounder, real good if you have to keep the plant relatively small

Sent from my SM-G900P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Auto pounder sucked balls...more like auto ouncer. Try auto cheese candy it had a good yield and potency. Auto magnum is pretty good as well.

6. Deimos from Buddha seeds. Seen a qp come from it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. I got an Amnesia XXL that's in flower currently. It's tall for an auto but still needs to pick up wait. Autos are not grown by many people so your best bet would to read about each auto strains description from a seed bank like Attitude and experiment with what you think will be best. Your gonna have to spend time and do some research.

8. get a few of 2 or 3 strains and compare. over time youll find the best ones. 

9. #10 jonny.blaze/420, Jul 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2014
    There is no need to go blindly into the auto scene and just get a bunch and experiment... that is what these forums are for and there are a LOT of auto growers on GC.

Dutch Passion Auto X and Auto Mazar are good ones to start with... Loki125 has grown some super massive plants of those strains. Go to the Need help with autos thread and ask everyone on there.

I can definitely tell you World of Seeds Afghan Kush Ryder is a low yielder but some of the best tasting and potent weed I have ever had either auto or photo.