Best/Worst dealers youve had

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by bongs4days, Dec 15, 2013.

1. Worst: bought off of this guy the other day, first tells me he can get me 1/2 oz then tells me all he has on him is 4 and that he'd get the rest to me by the end of the day(immediately regretting going through him). So i take the 4 gs for the day and of course gipped to fuck and popcorn nugs, then later he gives me the rest and it looks like its maybe 1/4, scale it out later that night and it was 8.5 gs, what a little prick, super rookie

2. Only had two really.. But that's all I've needed 1st guy I was cool with him always hooked it up with some good shit 2nd guy is my homie also hooks it up and lives close to me, I buy from both still 😎

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. best dealer; weed was INSANLEY cheap he made less than 50 per O he sold, but he probably moved twice as much as anyone else, interesting economic theory.
    weighed it up infront of you and knew where you and your friends lived (meet me at john/Steve/max's house, okay I'll be there)
    super friendly, always early/ on time, delivered and got to buissness, never lingered around

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. #84 The Discovery, Mar 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2014
    I had a dealer for a little while who gave me REALLY good shit (more expensive but it was worth it and i got a good amount each time) and he weighed it in front of me every time.

My current dealer sells mids and usually forgets about the deal after we text each other a couple times about it. But he's all I have and he's a cool dude. The other guy lives 20 minutes away and I don't drive, so I can't buy from him anymore.

5. Wanna introduce me to your best dealer? He sounds cool :smoking:

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

6. Best Dealer: This really cool latino guy who also sells fish 
    Worst Dealer: One of my close friends, because he always says "Dude this will be a really good hook up and the weed is bomb" and usually I somehow get ripped off 

7. 50/50 with my main current dealer he always gets me awesome stuff and he'll drive down the road near my house to meet me, he also texts me at least once a day when he gets new stuff in, BUT doesn't f*cking reply when i have money and text him asking to buy bud. This has happened more than once including today, if he doesnt reply at all by tomorrow ill just go to one of my other 2 dealers but ill have to go into the city to meet them as they dont do drop offs haha

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. My current guy is great.
    Always trades alot more bud value for mild unmentionables. He has a jacked up shoulder so usually prefers trades..
    But I live with my parents and no license so am kinda cooped up here, hard to do a deal without being shady. So I put the money in a bag, inside a bottle, and set that on my porch. He makes the 15min drive one way, does a drop off, and always has grade A dank.
    hes honestly the first guy I can say truly is "reliable"

9. Lmfao accident report forms cracked me up.

10. Well I really only had one dealer during my smoking career. Sure I picked up from friends of friends (of friends) once or twice, but only had one dealer that I went to long term. Most of my smoking career I had my medical card so I just went to dispensaries. My dealer actually sold his weed to dispensaries, and sold it to me for 20 dollars cheaper than they charge. It was always dank, never short, and got me two of the dankest batches of weed I have ever had. One, I don't know what strain it was, but it was hands down the frostiest bud I ever saw and mind you I had seen hundreds of strains in the dispensaries. The other one looked really shitty, but it was flown in from Thailand and was easily the best and purest sativa I have ever had.

11. Best - Was a work friend and was a total connoisseur of bud. Looked like a surfer, and was the chillest and nicest down to earth person you would ever meet. We had the same job as security in retail. First couple weeks of him training me we would go on break and go to his car and smoke. Then I started buying from him. He would smoke me out with the new product. If I digged it he would sell me a sack. I always loved it, I used to smoke ditch weed back in the day. He always had high mids or fire. Eventually he went his separate path, havent talked since.

Another Best - This other guy was a really down to earth and friendly. He would buy pounds and it was the first time I ever saw a pound. Stuck my head in the bag and inhaled deeply. He would give me free buds now and again, and even gave me a free eighth once. He moved into a dorm in college in another city, havent heard from him since.

Worst - only one guy was an annoying dealer. He would text me so much trying to get me to buy from him. Like he was desperate, he had mid quality and wouldnt give me a deal. Im pretty sure with some of the money he would buy meth. I know he was a meth head, and havent heard from him since.

Most of my dealers have been the coolest and nicest people I have ever met. My current one is a work friend and really cool.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Lol just after I posted how good my guy is, ive been getting the runaround for two days

13. Best: a friend of my boyfriends from his football team who is all about fronting us, always answers his phone, is flexible, gives us big nugs and constantly has variety

Worst: Boyfriends old roommate who grows his own (med patient). Always on his time, gives us small nugs, claims his weed is the shit when in all reality its terrible, and also overslept one morning when we were supposed to pick up and never came to meet us.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Never really had a bad dealer. Even my favorite and most reliable dealer tried to bump his prices up on me but he knew I wouldn't budge. 

My best... I guess you could call him a dealer, was a dumbass who was stealing bud off his dad and was selling it, but he didn't know shit about weed. I'd get a quater of dank for $20... he eventually got smart and started smoking for himself and learned the game. I taught him a lot, but damn did I used to rip him off haha