Best/Worst dealers youve had

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by bongs4days, Dec 15, 2013.

1. @Jb33Damn what school

2. #22 WoodHouse, Dec 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2013
    WORST: Guy my friend and I first ever bought from. My friend also always drove us to get it from him cause I was always too sketched out picking this dude up. The type of guy you'd have to roll up deep in the worst parts of my city and drive him to the gas station for a rello and THEN finally to another place to get the weed THEN back to his another place to drop him off. Always gave us shitty mid and wanted to smoke with us. About 1/4 of the time would give us 0.5 grams then we wanted. Terrible dealer and only put it up with it cause we were like 16 and didn't know anyone else..

3. There was this one dealer I had, who would use soooo much slang, that you couldn't understand what he was saying. He would say stuff like; "Got that loud fire! G in the dub! 50 a slice! LMK! And don't be frontin'!" And then if you asked him to clarify, he would just be like; "Ohh ... you don't know the lingo! Once you've been dealin' as long as I have, you'd know it!" And I'm just thinking; "Dude, you're trying to look like this all experienced guy, but instead, you're coming off as the biggest douchebag. in the world"

4. Worst - two off the top of my head. It was a kid in his 20s and still in high school who would have people hand over money first, get the bag, pinch it, and then give the rest to the customer. He only had bud first once, one time he begged me to front him 20 in a classroom, and when I refused, I had him send a picture of the bud to me so I could decide and he sent a pic of oregano. Search the thread "have you ever had a dealer this bad with pic" to see it. The other isn't bad, just unreliable and doesn't always have good shit.

Best - smokes me out with his own shit when I buy, gives me more than the standard price, awesome quality

"I have some potent marijuana!  One gram for twenty dollars!  Fifty dollars an eighth, let me know!  And don't hit me up if you don't actually want any!"

I understood that perfectly

6. "It was a kid in his 20s and still in high school" That should've been a red flag, right there! And the #1 rule when buying is to never give the person the money first! The fact that he needed to go out and get it, just wastes everyone's time. He obviously didn't have his own supply (or else he wouldn't have to go get it) In which case, he could have just said; "Listen, I'm not the one with the supply, but if you need that, I'll introduce you to my boy." Would've made it easier for everyone in the future, but of course he wouldn't do that, cause how else would he be able rip people off?! That's why I cut contact with those kind of "dealers" right away!

Haha, I was just saying that he would say stuff *like* that. His unnecessary over-use of slang was a bit worse than that, especially when he's talking a mile a minute on the phone. It was quite obvious, to me atleast, that he was trying to sound more experienced than he actually was. And he overchanged!

7. I had this one guy who I met through my best friend who sold some pretty good stuff early on, but then his product started going south, but worse than that, he always seemed to be dry or not around. Sometimes it's like that though with the less serious connects. When people are doing it for the supplemental income on the side and they aren't taking serious, the entire experience is a nightmare.

8. I've been friends with my dealer since we were little kids, we're not as close anymore but I like the kid. He dropped out of high school, he's not the brightest kid I know, but he's nice. The other night I had plans to meet with him at 9ish, I waited around for an hour, I didnt mind because I assumed he was caught up at work. I texted him saying, "If you dont contact me by like 10:30" I'm gonna head home. He never showed, the next morning I woke up to find a text that was sent at 3am saying: "Could I leave one some where man I'm sorry I got sucked into the moment."

I still dont know what the fuck he was talking about.

9. I've never had a worst dealer.

Though I've bought from plenty of different people, I've only ever had two regular dealers. One was my childhood best friend. The other, the one I have now, is a really good bloke - an old hippie who lives out in the bush and always gifts me with a little extra somethin-somethin. I wouldn't call him my friend, per se, but we get on well.

10. The worst dealer I ever had was always late as fuck, I'm talking about 30 minutes. The bud was always hit and miss, sometimes dank, sometimes pretty shabby mids.

However my best dealer was always a specific time in the day, any weekday, £50=Q, £100=Half, £200=O. It's pretty nice after switching people for fucking ages, I've had some terrible deals in the expedition for Cannabis.

11. Worst: Last Summer, my regular guy was on vacation. My friend hooked me up with this sketchy ass Mexican. He had good bud, but I almost literally couldn't stand to be in the same room as the guy. He was always looking at me like I was a cop or some shit, and he would always interrogate me when I would buy from him ("Where ya goin' with that bud?" "Who ya smokin' with tonight?" "Wanna smoke a little before you leave so I know you're cool?").

Best: My regular guy. We've been good friends since my Sophomore year in High School, so I imagine that helps. He gives me free weed for doing mundane things for him (like giving me a dub for bringing him a loaf of bread). He also never fucks anybody over, he's punctual, he's reliable, and he will never try to get too personal (he's friendly to all of his customers, but he realizes when business is just business).

12. No dealer is immune to making mistakes, but dealers who would give out "bonuses" when they do, are the best. There was one time that a dealer had to bail at the last minute, when i was supposed to buy from him. So, the next time I bought from him, he gave me 30% extra. Another time, my friend gave his dealer money for an ounce ahead of time. (Something you should never do) A lot of shit came up in the dealer's life, so it took him 1-2 weeks to get the weed. But, because it took him so long to get it, the guy gave my friend an extra half ounce! :smoking:

13. #33 Rochester, Feb 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2014
    Awesome guy, great to smoke with I've never cared about who's packing neither does he weeds weed, will front be anything on any amount.

Worst:
    Used to try and pass of shitty mids for dank prices (when I first started smoking) Even had the balls to ask 200 for an ounce of mids lmfao. I also had some black dealer for a month who had good bud but had no concept of time dude would be 2/3hrs late always.

14. One time I got a half o and she gave it to me in a plastic grocery store bag.. Like in the corner of the bag ripped off and not even closed. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. #35 Mr.. Rager, Feb 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2014
    I've gotten an ounce in a butter container and I just got a quarter in a balled up piece of notebook paper.

My best dealer is the one who hooks me up with no seeds... everybody else shorts me and shit.

It's actually hard to find someone to give you the actual amount around here.

Oh, and the very first time I tried to buy weed... my friends gave this tool bag money first... he said he'd be right back. Mother fucker never came back. I only pitched some money in but I did end up jumping his ass with another friend

16. My best dealer was a buddy of mine, smoke sessions, good banter, and sweet deals... Good times.
    He would come round to drop a half and end up staying hours, funny as fuck.

Worst dealer tried to pass 5g off as a q and it was bunk stuff.

17. Worst had to be a unmentionable dealer, used to be so dodgy he would text you to go sit on a bench at a certain time, and he wouldn't send his kid in a bike to grab the money them told us the stuffs under the bench in a kinder egg container, could you imagine if a kid picked it up opened it and thought score a bag of sherbet. Fair to say he didn't stick about to long.

18. My worst is the guy i used to work with and used to go tothe same college with. Basically i picked up from him 2 or 3 times and i would always have to wait several hours-days to get it and then one time a few months ago I asked could I pick up an 8th and haven't heard from him since. He's the worst and lucky I was able to get some bud but I don't have a regular guy up here because I live on campus so it sorta sucks.

19. #1 rule for buying anything (especially something that law enforcement won't help with if you get robbed) NEVER give the guy the money ahead of time. Any legit dealer would already have the product in hand. Back when I was new to it, I had a couple people try to give me the "Only narcs wouldn't be willing to front the money" bullshit. Never worked on me, though! I just cut ties with those "dealers" and found better people :bongin:

20. I'd say the best dealer I've had in general is a good buddy of mine. Pretty decent chronic, especially at a $10/g.

Can't really say I've had a bad dealer. :confused_2: