Best/Worse bus ride ever

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by JointResolution, Oct 30, 2009.

1. #1 JointResolution, Oct 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2009
    I am a college student and I have a girlfriend who attends a different college. It's halloween weekend so I decided to come visit her for a good time. I decided to take the bus from my school to hers, which is a nine hour trek. I had to get up at 4 in the morning to smoke at 4:20 because my bus left at 5.

The first half of the bus trip went smoothly, I slept off a hangover and everything was all good until we left our 2nd station. The bus was literally 2 minutes away from the station when it ran out of gas. Luckily we were right outside a gas station.

Now there were only 2 other people on the bus. One college bro and another girl. As i walked passed the girl on the bus I smelled a faint skunk smell, and I automatically thought this girl had bud. But I didn't want to ask because I didn't know her. But as we got out of the bus while the driver was filling up, she was talking to a friend about rolling a blunt.

Now I wanted to ask her to smoke but I didn't know if I should have. So we wait about 30 minutes and her and I are standing outside when she says i'm gonna go have a smoke. I asked to bum a cig and she said that she wasn't smoking a cig, and asked if I smoked weed.

We lit up a J on the side of a gas station. It made up for the 45 minute wait and after we smoked her, the other guy, and I all sat together and talked the rest of the trip, and being that we all came from different places and had different backgrounds it was very very interesting.

Lesson of the story: Weed brings people together no matter where you are.

2. i dont get it

3. Read it again, I submitted without finishing.

4. haha so u got to chill for a while and smoke w/ some new people? not bad

5. I fail to see how that is the worst bus ride ever? :confused:

6. hes not saying it was the worst.
    it said Best/worst in the title
    worst bus ride because it ran out of gas...
    best because he got smoked out by new people.

cool story

7. smoking always brings people together, thats why its amazing