Best whiskey for under 20 bucks

Discussion in 'General' started by GC4ME, Apr 11, 2013.

1. Sup blades I just need a recommendation on som whiskey for under 20 bucks.
    We just want something drinkable and alot in quantity!

Thanks guys

2. Evan Williams?

3. How many people? $20 could get you a decent sized bottle of jim beam

4. $20 can buy a lotta whiskey. or you can get a 30 pack of PBR for about $18

5. Or he could just stick to the real alcohol.

6. +1
    If you like Jack Daniels, Evan Williams tastes the same for only half the price. Right at around $20 a quart everywhere, I commonly find it on sale at RiteAid about $3-$4 cheaper.

7. #7 Bubbles42O, Apr 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2013
    [quote name='"Tokalo"']$20 can buy a lotta whiskey. or you can get a 30 pack of PBR for about $18[/quote]

Hipster

Jim bean isn't bad, I've never had Evan Williams but if they say it taste good I'd go with that one.

8. Evan williams is the shit man. I honestly like it better than jack and at my local store its 21 and sum change for the 1.75l

9. I've grabbed a liter of Evan Williams for 14ish. 'twas not bad at all.

Me and my buddies venture out and try new things but we always go back to kessler. It's not terrible and it's 22 for a big ol handle.

Also, can't go wrong with PBR I suppose.

10. Wild turkey 101 rye usually goes for under 20 around here.

11. evan is good. all american.

i was chugging down the bottle straight, thinking it was way less than 40% alcohol by volume. boy was i wrong

and im a pussy at taking liquor so yea you know that shit is pretty decent

12. This guy knows

13. That's what I would say but it goes for like 22 bucks here but it will fuck you up

14. No love for the jim :(

15. [quote name='"psychoperson25"']

That's what I would say but it goes for like 22 bucks here but it will fuck you up[/quote]

Yeah its guaranteed your getting messed up. It depends here too. Some weeks its 22 others its 17 or so for a 5th.

If you want a jug of whiskey thatll mess you up cheap, try kassers 51. We nicknamed it the scobeyville horror.

16. Gonna need to drop anther 30 to get anything decent

17. Maybe if you're some alcohol-snob, but if you're just trying to get fucked up there is no sense in dropping $50+ on one bottle.

18. It's for 3 or 4 people guys

19. Well if you just want to get fucked up cheap there are tons of whiskeys for like ten bucks a handle