Best/weirdest trip ever??

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by (=420_soldier=), Aug 29, 2009.

1. This is probably just gonna sound like I'm hell tripping out, I am, I'm the most stoned I have ever been in my life. The weirdest thing happened to me today I Don't know if I can even explain It becuase don't even know what it is.

As I was smoking to today with my mate After a week tolerance break I had just finished the last cone of a massive sesh all day long I sat back and this next bit I barley remember I'm not even shore how it happened but all of a sudden It felt like the whole universe was opened up in me It felt like I died I don't even know what happened I might of, my heart was beating really hard the next bit was the best felling in the would It felt like I was flying along through all these colors and mist and shapes and It felt like I was heaven I knew I had reached something, Like I Had realized, my whole life up unto this point every decision I made about living my life had led to this moment I had been striving for this my whole life I was there at the end reached the Prize at the end, true understanding and peace I was getting guided by something so strong and forceful I could never break free but so warm and comforting I started realizing stuff That I had never realized before It came in stages of immense pleasure and warmness and realization and understanding.

There where different paths I could choose all would be so wonderful and infinite I realized I could be in this for Ever for infinity I was comfortable In knowing that But in the end I chose to come back to my old life and I sat back down and came back into my body.

WTF??? I'm so stoned I thought I died My mate doesn't remember anything and I remember Having Big conversatoins and hell weird things happened that he saw and stuff and he was just like na man you just said that your chest was hurting and then you blacked out i thought you died or something" ???? It felt like I was In like another world like different dimension or something it was like heaven it lasted forever like seously it felt like it lasted for days or even years I'm seriously tripping out.

2. the first time i tripped balls i thought the bud was laced w/LSD. 4 hits out of an apple and on top of that i went to see (didn't stop laughing for the first 20 min straight for some reason)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. it almost sounds like you were going on a journey with your spirit guide/higher self. I know some people will say you were just tripping and it was nothing, but I don't believe weed can make you go into an awesome meaningless trip. Glad you enjoyed it.

The reason I think it was your spirit guide/higher self, is because you mentioned leaving your body, and the first entity you meet while having an out-of-body experience is your spirit guide.

Cheers!

4. yeah man I think it was this, I just woke up and I'm sober now and I can still remember it pretty much clearly it was the best experience of my life and When I finished I felt so mentally drained like I was physically ok but It was different type of exhaustion like it was just my brain that was tired.

It was so weird it like I was being guided through my whole life I could see/ remember everything from my life and there where all these paths that I could take and it felt like they where all Like in another stage of life or like life but different if that makes sense and It was like every time I felt like it was too much or it got too much for me like an overload and I started to feel like I was going mad or something It felt like I was wrapped up by all this warmness and softness and protected. my mate doesn't remember anything but I actually remember having conversation's with him it was so weird.

5. I've been wanting an experience like this for so long. The closest I have come is getting very baked and listening to teardrop by Newton Faulkner in the dark. At the climax of the song I could see the whole universe unfolding before my eyes and I felt a sense of realisation. I just felt at ease with the universe and all seemed clear. That's why I'm going to try shrooms as soon as I can get hold of some.

6. Just keep at it weedski I didn't even really believe In astral projection till now it just happened don't give up I'm going to do some research and try to get back to that state or better becuase While I was there, there where different paths I could take that felt like it lead to better/higher things but I wasn't ready. believe it is all possible don't believe anyone else the human mind is capable of so many things I actually traveled to another plane I know for sure

7. Yeah thanks man, I'm really looking forward to having a deep, spiritual trip of some sort. The weirdest thing is that the trip is not 'the drug fucking you up'. All the drug does is stimulate certain receptors in the brain. Everything is there already, it just needs to be swithed on, and the drug is mearly the switch. Weird huh :D