Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

BEST/WEIRDEST fucking day ever.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by itokeup1234, Dec 19, 2008.

1. ok so today i call up my dealer to buy a good bit of weed since i just earned 1,000 dollars selling one of my old mac books with some stuff. my dealer told me he just got some romulan cross breeded with trainwreck. i ended up buying an ounce of the romulan x trainwreck and a quarter of some beasters. i was very happy and had the whole day off so i go to a gas station buy 5 swisher grape rillo's and i got home. i started off and took 5 huge bong hits. i was amazingly high and it was great. 30 mins later i decided to roll some blunts. i ended up smoking 4 blunts of romulan/trainwreck to my self. i also have an insanely low tolerance and have only been smoking around 8 months. i have noticed that after i smoked this much i felt as if humanity doesnt matter and my high got really shitty. idk but this is some of the most potent shit. the bud is covered in almost all red hair oh its so good. but after smoking 4 blunts i feel shitty. does this happen to anyone else?

2. ya at one point it just gets a bit uncomfortable. just relax and listen to some good music and enjoy

3. you took five "huge" bong rips and four blunts of dank to yourself ? and you have a low tolerance?

sorry i dont believe you . but nice pick up anyways

4. yeah dude personally i would save some of that money and smoke less throughout the day so your smokes are more enjoyable

5. You sir, got TOO high!

The only time I don't enjoy being very high is when I start focusing on my breathing, because I tend to have a hard time breathing after smoking, and it freaks me out, lol.

6. yeah that is honestly a little unbelievable. I've never even heard of an experienced smoker smoking that much. Unless they we're being ignorant and trying to "OD".

7. not believeable? i met my delaer two months ago i had the money and i bought it

8. ive only been sick from bud once and it was from smoking a 2 1/2 oz blunt. i was higher than ever (light weight here, only smoke like twice week, sometimes not at all) but it wasnt a good high. i felt like i was in a nightmare and i eventually puked out of nowhere and just went to bed so it would go away. i never liked blunts and i still dont know why that happened.

9. 2 1/2 ounces? how did u fit that in a blunt?

10. its not that i dont believe you got the bud, i just dont think you didnt have the sense to stop smoking after the first blunt. if u had low tolerance, you woulda passed out like that.

bottom line: either you dont have low tolerance, the bud want that dank, or you didnt smoke all that at once. but something doesnt quite add up.

11. yeah dude 5 bong hits and 4 blunts of dank with a low tolerance? just grow up and tell the truth...

12. I don't know, that's hard to believe. I rarely say people are lying, but Jesus Christ. It's hard to smoke one or two personal blunts of mid-grade, but four personal blunts? And that's after five huge bong hits, which in itself is a crazy amount. And those blunts were smoked just thirty minutes later! FOUR?!

13. lol you didnt smoke that much tho u woulda been done after 2 bong rips or like half a blunt if u have a low tolerence....5 bong rips and 4 blunts of dank is bullshit

14. thats a waste, when i get some dank i like to smoke get high wait........ come down get high again. im sure that shit wasnt cheap. you can only get so high after so much. slow it down wait till your sober again. Then you can get high all over AGAIN!

15. For a new smoker it may be bullshit, but I can take 4 blunts of dank to my dome might take a minute though..

16. i have never felt shitty like that after gettin wrecked but i have smoked myself sober a few times and that was just a waste of money

17. #17 holysmokes, Dec 21, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2008
    this thread reminds me of high school:

(failed-four-times-freshman saunters in the room)
    bullshitter: maaaaaaan, i was at da party dis weekend, i rolled up in that peice BLIND off bout fo' or five blunts, i just fineshed a bottle a hennessy too, i was GONE shawty!
    me: seriously? then what happened?:rolleyes:
    bullshitter: maaan, i was up in there hollerin at this shawty rite? she said she was gonna let me eat that coochie, ha HA, but then them muthafuckas got to fightin, and i jumped up in that shit too, i was WAILIN on n****s, then we got to chillin again, and i took shawty in the back, ha ha HAAAAA, you know!
    me; for real?:rolleyes:
    bullshitter: yeaaaaah, bo, but then them po-lice came, and i had drunk up some MD 20/20 in there too, watcha know bout THAT boy, but i dipped up out through the woods, them popo never catch me, i was chillin at mcdonalds
    me: rotflmao

same damn story every week, this thread is nothing new to me

EDIT: if u wanna understand this better, for the bullshitter parts talk like soulja boy, just lower and lazier

18. haha that happends to me every once in awhile.. i start thinkin about humanity when im really high and i thought there was no purpose to being alive...this pant is crazy man:laughing::smoke:

19. thats a ridiculously retarded amount.

20. rofl that cracked me up...like soulja boy xD