Best Weekend Ive Had In A Long Time

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by thebigbrew420, Sep 22, 2014.

1. Hey guys, this is my first thread. I just wanted to share with everybody about my awesome weekend. It started off with getting out of school Friday and going straight to my buddy's house. We smoked a couple of bowls and headed out to meet up with some other friends. We just chilled and smoked till about 12 and headed back to his house. We woke the next morning and headed to his hunting lease. We got 15 dove in total. We then went to this big parade/rodeo called the Pioneer reunion. It's an annual event held in Henrietta, Texas. After the parade we smoked a bit and walked around Henrietta. We waited till the rodeo an drank a bit before we went. The rodeo was a blast. Saw lots of old friends and met some girls. After the rodeo we went to the dance hall where we drank and had a blast. We took the girls home with us and got lucky(; haha. I then woke up this morning and left that friends. At around one I headed to another buddies where we a smoked and played some basketball. Now I'm in my very comfy bed and browsing Grasscity. What a weekend!

Now tell me some stories about y'all's best weekends. I would love to hear em!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Went to the gym a couple times, ate a lot. 

My weekends are insane.

3. Were you just really high watching a cowboy movie or did this actually happen?

4. Lmfao cowboy movie really high..

5. A few days later OP realizes it was the worst weekend of his life because he knocked up the one chick he got with

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Sounds fun. I smoked on Friday and got a blowjob on Saturday, and that was the highlight of my somewhat boring weekend.

Also went to Ft. Sumpter on Sunday.

I really really want to go hunting haven't been yet this season. Last year my dove club sucked so I won't be hunting any this year but I'm ready to get high and sit in a deer stand

7. [​IMG]