Best week of my life EVAH

Discussion in 'General' started by Sir Elliot, Jan 26, 2010.

1. Blades,

I just want to brag a bit, that this might be the best week of my life EVAH.

Starting last tuesday

1) Scott Brown won in Mass.

2) Star Trek Online open beta hit full stride

3) The UN has had to issue 3 seperate massive retractions on their key global warming document, showing that a number of claims are scientificly baseless and have no support in any peer reviewed literature. It turns out:
    a) The glaciers aren't melting
    b) Major weather catastrophes aren't increasing
    c) The amazon isn't being impacted

4) Mass Effect 2 arrived this morning

5) I've taken the rest of the week off from work for playing ME2 and STO.

BEST. WEEK. EVAH.

2. Mass Effect 2 looks pretty dank. im thinking about buying it. lets see ME2 or a quarter of bud, decisions decisions...

3. Got Mass Effect 2 also dude :D
    haven't played the first one though, but i tested out ME2 and decided it's kick ass, so im getting 1 very soon :)

4. screw scott brown, martha coakley had sex appeal. that bitch likes it rough, she'd be my slutty senator. likes it anal. deep throats like a mothafucka with that ostrich neck.

5. Damn you!, I want mass effect 2 so badly....fuck being poor!, no damn jobs in this small town, cant wait to graduate and move out

6. I wanna try mass effect 2

7. Mass Effect without dank is only half the experience, dank without Mass Effect on the other hand.....

8. Eh it was good, i gained one fuckbuddy but lost another.

Plannin on makin a move out to boulder from va later this year, plans in the making.

9. Boulder is heaven on earth for anyone that smokes pot. 20 dispensarys and 7 headshops within a 5 mile radius?? you gotta be kidding me...

plus no one gives a fuck about weed. no one....

10. im sure youve have had a better week in your life.

11. I wouldnt have to worry about a place to live either, thats set up and i wouldnt have to pay nothin

jus get a dead end shit job to feed my habits and tummy! hahh