Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best weed you've ever smoked

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ripejavi, Jul 3, 2011.

1. Ill start; a full G of white widow. I passed out after 30 minutes ;)

2. True OG kush...straight blitzed for an hour flipping.

Herojuana..most couch lock feeling ever.

Double dipped in hash og kush will get 1st place. Tried it bc the collective had a special on it..I literally was in and out of the high all day.

3. Defo gonna go with Jack Herer, love that shit man.

4. White widow for sure.

5. tie between jack herer and trainwreck. both were great highs.

6. Burmese Kush x Nyc Diesel. Was one of the dankest dank i've smoked

7. Sour diesel or Super lemon haze

8. was it the "dopest dope you ever smoked?"

9. It was a nuglet... A Jack Herer nuglet. Dipped in Jack herer oil. Rolled in Jack Herer kief. Topped with Jack Herer bubble hash.

10. OMG!!!! as somebldy who has had the privelidge of smoking Jack Herer, i can honestly say, i am really really jealous.

11. Probably Colombian PokeStar or Maui Gold or notorious purple urkel or chimpanzee-Tree-Stump Haze. Heres my top ten. 1 being favorite.
    10 - Purple Urkel
    9 - Chocolope
    8 - Purple Dream ( Blue Dream X Purple Urkel )
    7 - Northern cannalope (northern lights x cannalope haze)
    6- BubbleGum Maui Skunk
    5- Alaskan Jihad Orange
    4- Mocha Frappe
    3- Spanish Olympia medical multa
    2- CHEECH OG
    1- Headband

12. I was told the strain was (jack herer X ice cream). I am not sure if it was legit but holy shit was that awesome.

13. Nothings better than SuperBubble Yum Yum. Or Pink Haze. Or stank dank.

14. Smokin some OG kush right now, it's good but my favorite is this Amsterdam Kush I had awhile back. Got it in the morning and loaded a 1 hitter for lunch thinking id be fine but that shit hit me hard as hell. Plus I had to go back into work ><

15. Hmmm where can i get some jack herer clones/seeds?

16. Lived in Berkely CA for 6 months. Went to a cookout in SF and these dudes smoked me up. One bowl and I was fucking gone man. Could barely drive my ass out of the city and back across the Bay. GPS saved my ass.

17. Matanuska Thunderfuck, also known as Matanuska Thunder, Alaskan Thunder or Alaskan Thunderfuck. Legendary strain, picked up an 8th of it when I visited Alaska last summer, smoked one bowl to the head and it was the highest I've ever been. I was on a nature trail and I felt like I was connected to the earth. Probably best Sativa I've ever had.

18. What about RainDrop Lemon Haze
    Or pineapple banana OG
    or durban poisin
    or 9mm kush (hits your brain like a fucking bullet)

19. Hands down best herb I smoked has to be white widow purp...breakin it dwn had my fingers like I jus ate powdered doughnuts!! ..