Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

best weed you've ever had?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by im the weedman, Oct 23, 2003.

1. Depends on what you mean by "best". The strongest stuff I've ever had would probably be a toss up between white widow and some of the stronger haze varieties. I hear ak47 is right up there too. Best high I would probably give to something like super skunk. I always love the skunk high. Best taste/smell probably bubblegum at the moment, but I'm still waiting to try blueberry.

2. i guess im part of the fortunette elite that have been able to smoke better then blueberry countless times. city life is like a candy store, lots of variety.

3. What was the question???

Just listening to, The Dark Side of the Moon !!!

My mind is sssoooooooo numb !!!!!!!!!!

Later,

Just trying to get my post,s up !!! LOL

I think*

4. Blueberry is the best stuff you can find around here, but last 4th of july me and my friend bought an 1/8 of White Widow and it was prolly the highest i've ever gotten.

5. well shit, my best would be the skunk my brother so kindly got us, i wish he still had some of that, but now the nugs he gets are pretty fat, so I guess I'll live.

6. damn too hard to tell, smoked so many diff types of weed and i smoke so often i really cant tell any difference, there comes a point when weed gets you so baked thats its almost impossible to tell which is better except for by look or smell........id have to say the best high i can remember though was on 420 about 5 years. I remember i hadnt smoked in a few weeks and the day before 420 my boy showed me some stuff his buddy had snuck back from amsterdamn, it was called yumble berry or buble yum or some shit like. I smoked about a bowl and i felt like i had a out of body experiance i was just sittin on the bed zonin out (my mom caught me that day too hhaha). Thats proally the best high from weed i could remember, i dont remember ever feeling so relaxed and at ease that day.

Since i smoke so much i basically judge weed now by looks and smell, some of the better strains ive had judging by their look/feel and smell id have to say : White Rhino, Orange Crust, Champaige , jack hearer(spelling) , skunk x. If you ever get a chance to try any of those strains i suggest you do, of course the quality really depends on the grower but if its some bomb and they say its one of those strains i deintally say buy and smoke as much as you can :).

Happy Holidays!!!

7. My favorite is blueberry X G13...so sweet tasting and an unbelievable stone that just doesn't quit. Best used when a couch is available.

8. Damn I wanna grow. Hopefully at least a decade off, if not
    more.

Anyway, l never had a name to put with my weed, but I
    remember some really good smokes. Of course my weed for
    everyday use is mids, but every once in a while, I'll buy
    an eighth or a quarter of dank and have a good time.
    But that doesn't happen very often. Once a year, if that.

9. never had a name on any of my bed, and anytime ive been given one i never acknowledged it, just tossed it away.

if it doesnt come when you call it, it doesnt need a name.

but ive gotten REAL high of small doses of soem of the weed around here. and even higher on bigger doses ;)

10. just some hella good home grown

11. best i ever had was some indoor grown AK47, everytime i even hear or see anything about it, it sends shivers through me, i love that bud so much, i gave my dog that name, and im hoping he can live up to it :)

12. to throw my favorite in...

i would say some "northern lights" my brother got from his friend that grew. wow...that was great. never been so high in my life. i know there are alot of stronger strains, but i really liked this one. i want to grow it once i get my hps.

13. G13

1/4 gram between 2 people,we were fucked up as shit.

14. best shit i had was... well i had a lot of good shit, here are some:
    blueberry
    homegrown kali mist
    ak-47
    bubblegum
    white rhino
    bubbleberry
    northernberry
    chronic

id probably say that the best of the best was probably blueberry or ak. all that shit was crazy. 2 hits and i cant get up.

15. Sounds awesome. I am hoping to pick some good shit up tonight.