Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best weed you have EVER smoked?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hockeyman07, Oct 31, 2008.

1. What is the best 'named' weed you have ever smoke that I should try?

2. Im smokin on some Island Sweet Skunk that a friend grew. I know Federation seeds carry the strain. If you get the chance try getting some from Hemp Depot. It's got a sweet friuty taste with some skunk mix in. But the high is very nice and balanced!:D

3. most people would probably say white widdow even if they've never smoked it.

my fav is chocolope, fucking hard hitting sativa dom.

or nycd

4. northern lights. It was back when i first started to smoke weed on a regular basis. It was the best clean high I've ever had. My whole body felt massaged and when the tv changed from a light scene to a dark scene, i could see all the colors changing in slow motion.

5. A 1/8th of dank i got off one of my new close friends. Dank nugs. Or some blueberry and purple i tried from this ghetto weed apartment building

6. i was going to say blueberry or cheese for 3rd place

7. Chemdog was some of the best shit I've had... Alaskan Thunderfuck was another good one.

8. amnesia haze in amsterdam xD

9. silver haze i was spinning

10. Sweet Isand's the shit bt Lemon Haze by fars tha best shit ive ever inhaled

11. Ak47...

That shit...wow. It was awesome. Too bad it was a one time thing :(:smoking:

12. cool, it's all about that D-Line
    :smoking:

13. #13 robertstaco, Nov 1, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2008
    Homegrown AK48...I was trippin' so hard, It felt like someone lifted my head with the palm of their left hand and then knocked me out with the right. I told myself that i would never smoke again. The next morning, I had the biggest smile on my face. :smoking: And wanted more...Lol!

14. I wouldn't say it was the best, But definetly fun.

Magic valley thunder fuck, and trust me - it feels as fucked as it sounds.

15. Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.

16. Sorry if this looks weird, I'm on my blackberry.

The best weed I've ever smoked would be sour diesel. It was perfect, fruity, and hit so smooth. The high was perfect. Other than that, my second choice would be strawberry kush. I never really get to smoke dank since I don't have much connects.

17. yea ive had ak47, its def a strain i wont forget. it wasnt a one time thing for me though, i was able to get it for about two weeks. that and a few other strains. which brings me to my favorite. during the same time period, i was able to get my hands on some lambs breath, train wreck, sour deisel and one or two others but i dont remember what they were. the one that stuck out the most for me, was the lambs breath, i will never forget it :D the smell is soo distinct and so is the high.

ive also tried ice cream and shaman, but i had just started smoking on a regular basis so i dont remember them too well... which is a good thing... for obvious reasons.

but now i cant get anything "name brand." which sucks, but i guess its better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all, haha.

18. no named
    [​IMG]

19. new york city sour diesel. amazing high.

i also had this unnamed blueberry strain that was just the happiest high i've ever had.

20. had an 1/8th of blueberry skunk before that was unbelievable. first time i was truly couchlocked