Best weed I've ever smoked, worst high I've ever had.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DankMedical, Jul 7, 2011.

1. Sounds like a k2 high. I smoked it once and it was terrible; caused me extreme paranoia. Since it was ground up and already rolled it sounds like he just rolled some K2.

2. I did that once! It wa a halloween party, I was a stripper. I had smoked maybe like 10 times before and my boy came to the party and he pulls me aside and asks if I wanna smoke, so I'm like fuck yeah lol so we get a circle goin on of about 7 ppl and my gf didn't really know how to smoke then so she just shotguns it from me and didn't get to high. So I hit it like 3 times and was coughing my ass off and said I'm out niggas lol so we have all these black lights and purple lights and music and shit just goin hard. I soon realize that I'm fucked ass up. We were in a barn about 30 by 30 but when I would look down I would feel that we were in a huge ass night club with 10 different rooms, I saw my boy walk past me I never looked up but in my head I saw him walk through 3 rooms so I get up to go in the other rooms and there's just a fucking wall behind me lmao I thought everyone was jumping around and shit and I get up and try just chillin lol I was shitty as fuck it was my first time smoking Girl Scout cookie i thought for sure it was laced. Lol good times I just realized after typing for days that tho is prolly really old so sorry