Best weed I've ever smoked, worst high I've ever had.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DankMedical, Jul 7, 2011.

1. Caution: Long read *

I'm not sure as to why i haven't made a thread about this before, but it is necessary to do so. So two years ago on my 16th birthday, April 24th 2009 my bestfriend at the time, Jake, bought a pre rolled two gram joint of some California Snow Caps, our dealer quoted saying, "It's some of the dankest weed I've ever smoked, and I've smoked for more than 5 years." Well, at the time none of my friends were stoners yet, just occasional smokers. So Jake texts my friend Peter to see if he can spend the night, and of course he can. Very unfortunate for him, as you'll read in later events. So he shows up, it's about 7:45 PM and were all just chillen in his basement, we were smelling the high lighter that contained the joint that smelled like the best weed i'd ever smell.

So, 10:00 rolls around and his parents fell asleep. We went upstairs and snuck out his back slide door. He lived right on a golf course, so we walked through the woods to a path past Hole 7. Personally, this was my 5th time smoking, I think less for my two other friends. :poke: . So we all had mountain dews and agreed to swallow each hit after taking one with a mouthful of soda. It took about 5 minutes but afterwords we were all stoned as fuck. We looked up at the stars for about 5 minutes before my friend Jake said we had to go back. He started chasing us (Pete and I) and yelling like a zombie almost, and it was extremely scary. We all stopped out of breath laughing and then it hit :hippie:. We all stopped walking and looked at each other at the same moment.

"Holy shit dude, this can't be weed."
    "oh my god that shit was laced!"
    "What are we on right now?"

The word paranoid took a whole new meaning. My whole body was shaking I was so high. The feeling in my head was unexplainable, i felt as if I were on some unnamed drug and my whole body was trembling. Me and peter were talking to eachother and we were going to tell Jakes mom since she was a nurse and go to the hospital thats how scared we were. It felt like we were all going to die, and it happened to all of us simultaneously. So 15 minutes later, were all freaking out we managed to walk back to Jake's street and his neighbor Jane is outside in her friend Nick's caddy, he had recently got his license. We tell them the story and I ask him why my head feels like so crazy and why i was in another world. He just laughed and we begged them to take us to Wendy's with them but they said no.

At this point I was so out of it, my whole body was buzzing, and my leg was shaking uncontrollably. Jake felt similar to me while my friend Peter was going insane. Curled up in a ball, just freaking the fuck out. It was like he was on a bad trip and there was no turning back. We decide we have to go back inside, so we walk in through the side door and his mom was up watching TV in the other room! We walked in the kitchen and Jake just opened the basement door and me and peter ran down. Jake told his mom we went on a walk on the golf course then came downstairs. I at this point started calling everyone in my contacts I knew had done drugs, asking whats the best thing to do when you green out this hard. They all said go to sleep, so we all laid down watching a movie trying to get a grip on reality, all tripping out. Peter was laying on the ground curled up in a ball crying like a pussy and it just hurt my cause, I felt his paranoia and it just made me worse, same with Jake. We eventually made him go into a closet to calm the fuck down.

About an hour after smoking, Peter was "sleeping" in the closet, and me and jake were discussing how fucking crazy that was. He went upstairs and grabbed a cake his mom had bought me for my birthday and this is when our high started to get good. I no longer was scared, my head was back in this world and I was just body high as hell and head high to the max. We devoured the whole cake while laughing and watching youtube videos before passing out and that was one of the best highs I've ever had.

Well, my friend peter and I prompted the next morning to never smoke weed again but Jake just said it was a freak accident. I ended up smoking the next day but Peter went about 2 months without inhaling the herb again, and I guess i don't blame him. It was the craziest experience drugs have ever given me, to this day. I really wonder what made that weed so incredible, completely put us all on our asses.

2. happened to me 2 times before, both when i had just started smoking, one time i was playing xbox and freaked the fuck out(gunshots and shit really fucking sent me wild) i knew i wasn't getting hurt or anything but i was extremely paranoid and just went and laid down and fell asleep, and the second time, i did the same thing. sometimes sleeping it off's the best thing. next time i ever felt that scared was when i was getting mugged, except i had a reason to be scared that time.

3. In a nutshell, u waz a n00b & got baked! lulz

No but really that's what it is. And bro, those high's are the ones you will cherish once you gain a tolerance. I know I miss the night I spent with my friends thinking I was on laced weed. High school days... Sounds like a chill night man. :cool:

4. best weed i ever smoked resulted in me passing out while standing up and smashing my face into the ground..... needless to say i bought some more of that stuff the next day.

• Like Like x 1
  5. The highest i got was when we hotbox my friends tiny bathroom and their was six of us in there. I got super paranoid and started shaking, i exited the bathroom and probly passed out mid-stride and hit my chin on a coffee table as i fell to the floor. I was probly out for a minute, but during that minute i had like a million flashbacks.

Man i wish i could get that high again lol

6. This was a great read hahaha, I remember my 5th time smoking was the exact same way! I used to be wicked straight edge and I was relatively new to smoking and had no idea how much to smoke. I generally have a really low tolerance to weed (hehe :smoke:), but since I didn't know it then I took 5 hard hits of a joint. Needless to say I got REALLY fucked up. I was with 3 of my buddies and one of them was driving around while passed the joint around. My buddy who was driving was high too, so I freaked out and thought we were going to die because he was driving while high. I started typing notes to myself in my phone that said stuff like "Don't ever smoke again, you hate the feeling and you're so scared and you don't want to do it" so I would remember the next day how paranoid I was. Then after about half an hour my friend started playing "Strobe" by Deadmau5 and it was like sex to my ears. (This song is fuckable when high.) We got back to my friends house and he brought us out mountain dews and a ton of pop tarts and we just ate them while talking a ton of trash on Call of Duty. I laughed so hard after that. I woke up in the morning and laughed at the notes I made myself and smoked again happily the next day :D

7. lmfao did anyone else notice that he joined when he was 17 xD idc but if my mathematicalisticologys are correct he was 17 and 10 months old when he joined =D

8. i wish i lived on a golf course.

id get super baked n golf when it closes

9. ye breh smoek dat shet

10. It was quality bud. The way marijuana is supposed to be.

You obviously can't handle the psychedelic experience (yet)...

11. yeah I got the same bad trip when I just started smoking.. Except I had to take a final right after the session. I ended up with an F in Chemistry.

12. Holy fuck that same thing happened to me yesterday. i broke half of one of my teeth and chipped 2 others. im about to make my own thread about it.

13. Hahaha!

14. Yeah then i couldn't have, but now I've had some lovely psychedelic experiences, and some not so well haha.

15. Did the high stay for only an hour or so? Because the leg twitching thing, I know I've had that when I smoked synthetic once. And that's one drug you want to stay away from. Real buds is the way to go

16. I had been smoking for like half a year so i thought i was to experienced to green out. (Wrong) During the summer i didn't smoke for like a month because of a vacation and being really busy. Then my friend got a new dealer who had amazing dank like all the time. So i buy an 8th and decide to try it out by myself even though i hadn't smoked in a month. So i do my usual 3 gravity bong hits in my bathroom and didnt realize how dank the weed was and how long my tolerance break was.
    Anyways i finish up and look up to find the room literally spinning. My head feels super tingly and its scary how high i am. Its like 8:40pm and im so high i just decide to go to bed. I barely could manage to brush my teeth. Once im finally in bed im so paranoid cause i keep hearing this noise outside my door and im sweating im so scared. Turns out the noise was my cat i figure out in the morning. Also i was so high i forgot to put my weed and stuff away but luckily my parents didnt see it :rolleyes:

17. If that strain was grown good its was definitely just CHRONIC weed man. That what you smoked is a fairly potent sativa dominant/hybrid strain (Head High more than a body high) resulting in the mad paranoia you felt, especially with almost no tolerance like you said.

18. the 2nd time i smoke (1st time i got "high", as opposed to a buzz) i smoked way more than i was capable of. didnt know what to expect, and we are outside with my friends hookah. i was 15 at the time, and we just kept going for what seemed like forever. then the high started to hit me and i felt like i was just in a dream. i freaked the fuck out, said im done, im going for a walk and my buddies are like "no just sit down" and i said no, got up, tripped over a chair i couldnt see, and that when my high got good. i love weed.

19. my worst high was the same as yours but even worse. i smoked some very dank weed, got buzzed out of my mind, kept laughing for almost an hour and i couldn't even stand on my feet. my thinking and judgement was way off and i felt like i couldn't think of anything at all, i was so stoned that only a bowl of the strain made me feel so weird. everything felt non existent and the strain made me feel like i wasn't in control of myself anymore so this is were things got really bad. i walked outside to my car, calmed myself down, got so paranoid that i thought i was dying, when i phoned the friend who sold my the strain if it was laced or it was a really strong strain and he told me that i shouldn't of smoked half the bag, which my idiotic self did because i thought it was purple kush or whatever that shit is called. it ended up being this strain heavier and more dense then usual.
    all i'm telling you is to be careful and not get heavier strains, they are very bad and are just as bad as spike. i definitely felt like i wasn't in control of myself and did the exact same think that you did, i also started to focus on my heartbeat because i had a few panic attacks afterwards. i had heart palpitations going on and i had chest pains. it was so bad that my heart kept pacing for hours and no matter what i did i couldn't calm myself down, this fucking asshole gave me the wrong strain and he also told me it was kush on the phone, so the motherfucker owes me a few dollars because i toke it back to him and he gave me the $15 back. i thought in my mind, how could a friend lie to my face or even laugh at me when i had 6-7 panic attacks and was up for 5 nights because of this dank shit. my anxiety sky rocketed and i ended up becoming paranoid from the shit and no matter what i did i couldn't think straight at all but luckily i was strong and brave, didn't see a doctor, nothing and did natural things to calm me down. exercise and taking walks are the best things for you lol.

20. [quote name='"therealme500"']my worst high was the same as yours but even worse. i smoked some very dank weed, got buzzed out of my mind, kept laughing for almost an hour and i couldn't even stand on my feet. my thinking and judgement was way off and i felt like i couldn't think of anything at all, i was so stoned that only a bowl of the strain made me feel so weird. everything felt non existent and the strain made me feel like i wasn't in control of myself anymore so this is were things got really bad. i walked outside to my car, calmed myself down, got so paranoid that i thought i was dying, when i phoned the friend who sold my the strain if it was laced or it was a really strong strain and he told me that i shouldn't of smoked half the bag, which my idiotic self did because i thought it was purple kush or whatever that shit is called. it ended up being this strain heavier and more dense then usual.
    all i'm telling you is to be careful and not get heavier strains, they are very bad and are just as bad as spike. i definitely felt like i wasn't in control of myself and did the exact same think that you did, i also started to focus on my heartbeat because i had a few panic attacks afterwards. i had heart palpitations going on and i had chest pains. it was so bad that my heart kept pacing for hours and no matter what i did i couldn't calm myself down, this fucking asshole gave me the wrong strain and he also told me it was kush on the phone, so the motherfucker owes me a few dollars because i toke it back to him and he gave me the $15 back. i thought in my mind, how could a friend lie to my face or even laugh at me when i had 6-7 panic attacks and was up for 5 nights because of this dank shit. my anxiety sky rocketed and i ended up becoming paranoid from the shit and no matter what i did i couldn't think straight at all but luckily i was strong and brave, didn't see a doctor, nothing and did natural things to calm me down. exercise and taking walks are the best things for you lol.[/quote]

Fuck, ill gladly take a strain that powerful.

Sent from my iPhone using GC Forum