Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best website to buy papers online

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SoleKid, Aug 9, 2011.

1. Whats the best website to buy rolling papers online? I want to try RAW or Element because i heard they slow burn and doesn't take away from the taste of the weed.
    My local Headshop doesn't sell the Raw Papers but they sell the Filter tips, weird.

2. Try going to a convenience store, they sell several kinds of rolling papers.

Well at least for me.

3. I don't see any reason why someone would buy papers online. There's got to be a store near you that carries a selection of papers. lol

4. GC sells them

5. ^^^^^

6. Elements are nice I was recommended them buy one of the headshop girls after an in depth conversation on rolling paper.

I always lean towards Zig-Zags just because they're tradition. But elements are good Burns slow evenly and the pack has a magnet clip cool packaging.

RAWs are good too, they burn slow. But the paper is a little weird when rolling don't like the way it feels.

7. only $2 at your local mini mart