Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best ways to snap out of a high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by urbal, Aug 13, 2011.

1. I dont think its possbile in my opinion. Ive gotten baked before a rugby practice and ended up staying stoned the full 2-3hrs, and we run about 8miles total the whole practice... Shit sucked haha

2. Um... don't smoke before you skate? Lol is this a no brainer or what?

I suppose if you insist then you should take a shower. That's the best thing.

3. Go do some jumping jacks.

4. #24 fightermaverick, Aug 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yeah that about does it for me.

5. I usually tuck my dick in between my legs and dance around in front of the mirror while sensually applying makeup, asking myself deep questions such as "would you fuck me?" And then answering with an affirmative. All while listening to "goodbye horses"...

Now go skate your baked brains out or it gets the hose again...

6. pools do pretty good for me

7. go for a run. you will be high no more

8. just don't smoke?

9. Vomitting.

Varies. I've smoked, and vomited and it killed the high. Other times I smoked and threw up an hour later, and got even more ripped than I was before (No idea how this happened).

10. #30 bonginnn, Aug 13, 2011
    Another good one. Hot tubs on the other hand...just keep your ears under water the whole time and turn the jets on high...like another world

11. #31 atomicsmoker, Aug 13, 2011
    wtf????!?!?!?

12. Playing any sort of active sport that will get a sweat going...

13. i always drink coffee when im high? and doesnt effect me like that man.

14. masterbate!

15. I usually have a meal (not munchies) to bring me down from a high. It feels like I am going from 'stoned' to functional and mellow.

16. eat a brownie

17. 1.) Getting paranoid/scared of people or cops especially
    2.) Masturbate
    3.) Eat a lot of food
    4.) Shower (cold is better but uncomfortable as fuck:rolleyes:)
    5.) Exercise (preferably something very tiring or intense; no pain no gain :p)
    Really no better ways than these. However, nobody wants to get scared or take the risk of getting caught by the police so I would suggest using 2-5 if you want to sober up:smoke:

18. Skating high is where it's at. Don't worry about sobering up. Drink an energy drink if you feel low on energy