Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best way to utilize last of stash

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by The Cannabis, Aug 28, 2008.

1. just roll a really fat blunt and face it:D

but seriously bongs, waterfalls, ect. pretty much anything that you can take a huge rip off of because the more smoke that is chillin in your lungs at one time the more thc is absorbed at once which will fuck you up of a couple hits. id suggest a waterfall for sure though.

2. #22 Hobo173, Aug 28, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2008
    LOL. I don't really think about it anymore. It's automatic now.

But seriously, take a few nice dank vapor hits and call me in the morning. I usually get too stoned/lazy and start burning it towards the end. You get the most out of your bud by vaping as many loose trichomes as you can before burning everything to get what's left.

If you top your bowl with keif, the vapor hits are insane. You can just watch the crystals melt and evaporate.

It takes practice at first but eventually you get it down and toke like it's second nature.

Just typing this is making my mouth water. Damn fascist drug test coming up.