Best way to use extreme Q on camping trip

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Tainted Opossum, Feb 21, 2014.

1. Hey everyone, thank you for your help.
    I am going on a 4th trip to Bonnaroo this year after a 4 year hiatus, and have changed my habits considerably. I am wanting to bring my arizer extreme Q with me, but am a bit confused about how I can keep it powered at the campsite. I will be in a midsize SUV, and will be in the VIP camping meaning if I end up investing in a battery (the one I have come up with is the Energizer XP18000) I can plug it into a wall unit and close my eyes for a little while every morning. I am trying to keep cost at a minimum, and am willing to use the murano to power the Q if it is the only option though I'd hate to run the engine every sesh.

Will you all please let me know the best way to navigate the situation, I'm really not even certain the wall units they have aren't just USB units vs the actual 3 prong strip.

Thanks community :)

Also, consider making a trip to the farm this summer. Elton John and Lionel Richie will be headlining

2. How about this: should I invest in the arizer solo or is there a better portable alternative

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. They sell outlet adapters for your vehicle. You can plug household appliances into your cars 12V DC. Probably under $10 on eBay or Amazon. 

4. Would I need to run the car for that to work ? Would it kill the battery if I used it for say, a few hours per day? Thanks for your help

5. I already got my ticket for Bonnaroo this year. I've never been to any event like this before, I'm ecstatic! Wanna sesh blade?

6. Arizer does make portable power units for the extreme q. It just uses some batteries I think. you can find it on arizers site and I would assume other vape sites would have it

Sent from the leaner dome, my crib on the moon.

7. For camping buy a The Hammer vaporizer. Just bring along  a can of butane and you wont have to worry about electricity. Plus it hits harder and better than a solo could ever dream. 

8. Buddhist this will be my fourth trip to the farm, it is quite a moving experience I have to say. I first went when I was 18 to see radiohead headline in 2006, I was not prepared for what became that weekend haha. We need to create a thread for the bonnaroo bound of this forum. Stoned fish- I like the portable power units but they only last an hour then need to be recharged - putting me back here. Potato I am debating just purchasing a solo and bringing both along to cover all possibilities but had not considered alternative brands. I'll check out the hammer, I have to ask does flavor become an issue using butane vs electric? Not trying to inhale fumes anymore I did that enough when combusting but am ignorant to butane vaporizers