Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best way to store weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by boredsmoke, Nov 16, 2011.

1. I keep hearing of mason jars, vacuum jars, plastic bag in coffee beans. And put them in a freezer.
    -does vaccuum jar mean this [ame=http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000G00WTI/ref=asc_df_B000G00WTI1783172?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&tag=pg-830-86-20&linkCode=asn&creative=395097&creativeASIN=B000G00WTI]Amazon.com: Stanley Classic Vacuum Food Jar 17 ounce/.5 liter: Sports & Outdoors[/ame]

Question: Which is the best for keeping the quality high, and keeping it secret (doesn't smell)?

2. In your lungs

3. just get a glass mason jar

4. You'll end up with a pickle/jelly jar for now. Just rinse a nice one. They come in many sizes with a silicone seal, 100% air tight. Just Go to wal-mart.

5. 3 week time frame? how much bud are you saving for later?

6. I Agree With Hippie , A Mason Jar/Jelly Jar Will Be Your Best Bet , You Find Them Anywhere And Wont Run You Alot Of Money . Just Keep It Out Of Direct Sunlight So Your Weed Does Not Dry Up Inside :)

7. Ight, thx. And I was planning on storing it for like 6 months. I will be removing small quantities periodically. I only need 2 hits, and I use a flight box, so it doesn't hold much.

So I will go for a mason jar then outta sunlight. I forgot I can't use my fridge, my roomate is sorta un chill about this stuff.

8. Hide it in the secret compartment in my light saber, of course.