Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best way to store keif and CBD Crystalline Isolate long-term?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Drag(SoD), Sep 16, 2020.

1. ow should I store my Cannabis Bud Keif for long-term (lterally years) I got them in air tight glass mason jars. I don't know if I should add a dessicant packet to dry it out or not since i noticed the humidity making it all sticky?

2. Nobody has opinions about this subject?

3. I store mine in the freezer. Full jars, little air, into the deep depths of my deep freeze.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

4. Mason jars work nice, there's those silicone things too that are airtight

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. I also use little mason jars. For ground flower, 510 carts and wax canisters...but in fridge, not the freezer.

6. From what information I can find the best method regarding long-term storage has made me decide... I'm putting my various types of kief in small bags. Vacuum sealing them before I place the vacuum-sealed bag inside a glass mason jar that's airtight as possible.

• Agree Agree x 1