Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best way to smoke in house while parents are gone

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Gogon, Dec 24, 2016.

1. My parents left on their usual winter vacation and now that i am no longer under 18 i decided to stay home. I was planning on having my friends over (not for a huge party) to smoke. They will be home in six days and this is my plan.

Smoke in my bedroom and cover the door with a towel

Garbage bag over the fire alarm in the hall way

Spray the room down with Ozium after every session

The celling is pretty high in my room and i was also planning on smoking some cigarettes in there. Do you think this will do the trick? Will the rest of the house smell? What other precautions can i take?

2. All you have to do is not smoke in the house 12 hours before they arrive back home, it won't smell. And don't smoke cigs in there at all, unless I guess if they already do..(gross)...cig smell lingers....

• Like Like x 3
  3. [​IMG]
    They're called 'incense sticks'.
    Hand-rolled sticks that you burn and if they're genuine(from India mostly) it will hide almost all of the danky smell.

4. Use incense and don't smoke cigarettes inside that shit fucks up your ceiling and the smell sticks more than weed for some reason

Sent from my m3 note using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  5. Don't cover the fire alarm

6. "Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't after you."

• Like Like x 1
  7. Show some respect for your parents property and hotbox their bedroom.

• Like Like x 4
  8. Give it a couple days to air out, don't do anything dumb like spill bong water on the carpet, and you should be good. As long as your room isn't covered in wood paneling or anything like that (wood paneling is like a smell sponge).

Don't smoke cigs in your room dude. That smell won't come out.

• Like Like x 1
  9. 1st thing most parents think about when they smell incense....... Dam kid of mine, must be a stoner trying to hide that shit with incense. Now i have to keep a better eye out so i can catch and ground him.

Im a parent and like most, been there done that. We're not as stupid as you kiddies think.

• Like Like x 3
  10. When I was younger and couldn't smoke with my parents, I would take a toilet paper roll with just the cardboard no toilet paper, and stuff about 20-30 dryer sheets until it's stuffed, take your rip and exhale through the "tube" there ya go no smell, if u super paranoid open a nearby window too, and put on a fan.

11. Don't smoke cigs inside. You will be fine if you just spray some febreze after most of the sessions and ozium after the last one before your parents come home. And you could smoke the night before they come home and be okay. I'd say give it around 12 hours like posted previously and you'll be fine dude.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

12. Ehh cigg smell sticks more but has a worse rep than it deserves for sticking because most smokers smoke hella tons more ciggs than weed and never make an effort to cover it up (because people care more if their house smells like weed than ciggs)

But why bother smoking in your room?

13. Usually when I smoke by myself when my dads at his girlfriends house I do the following :

1. Smoke in the bathroom with the window open, with the fan on.
    2. I blow every bit out of the open window
    3. When I'm done I spray a shitload of air freshener

Hasn't failed me yet :)

" Most people leave this earth wondering if they made a difference. Marines don't have that problem " - Ronald Reagan

Psalms 25;4 show me your ways o'Lord teach me your paths "

14. Here's a pro tip have the fan blowing out the window so then the air sucked out by the fan. have a window open

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1