Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best way to smoke at a concert?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by preewee, Jun 6, 2011.

1. I'm seeing ratatat in july at summer stage in central park. Its reallllyyyyyyy good music to get stoned to... What's the best way to do this? I think it's an outdoor venue, but I'm not completely sure about that. Options are joints or glass pipe.

2. joints for sure,they are alot easier to sneak in and they just look like cigs from a distance

3. Just roll up some doobies man, i'm sure you won't be the only smoking.

4. you can never go wrong with a couple doobies! :smoke:

5. I think you will be fine they will be looking for other substances mj is not of concern.

Seeing him at b'roo, gun be six.

6. I just so happened to have a hole in my jacket pocket, so I put my joints in there and push it way back in the lining of my coat when I go to concerts. Once I go in I just reach in my jacket pocket, stick my fingers in the hole and fish for the doob and blaze up! Here's a vid of my smoking joints at the Ill Bill/ Vinnie Paz show :p

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Z7p6HJ8YIU]YouTube - ‪420 Protest + Vinnie Paz/ Ill Bill Show‬‏[/ame]

7. I've smoked at plenty of concerts it's not very hard. If it's an outdoor venue which it sounds like it would be, just roll a few joints and try to hold it like a cig and you'll be fine. For indoor concerts I always just bring a one hitter and take quick tokes when no one is looking. You should be fine just be aware of security both before you go in and while you're in there. Have fun :smoke:

8. Roll some J's

9. well security isnt exactly worried about weed at a concert. it pretty much is in EVERY concert now. if its an outdoor venue i bring my bong... security doesnt give a fuck.

10. if you are really concerned about security and getting kicked out, buy a pack of cigs, take one, dump out the nasty tobacco, and load it up with some nice maryjane and pack that down nicely. that way, when you smoke it, you will be smoking a cigarrette, only a marijuana cig. or, you could just sneak a bud in hidden inside a box of cigs

11. *sneak a joint hidden inside a box of cigs

12. Ratatat will be a sick concert. Pre roll some joints and bring them with you.

13. In big venues you'll be fine with joints.
    Here in chicago there is a no smoking ban in all public places. before when people could smoke ciggs you could easily get away with toking at any concerts.
    Now at alot of small venues here in chicago they crack down on that shit.
    You can still sneak tokes, and I do :) but it just makes it harder now.

One of the ways I get around it is just going into the bathroom, giving the bathroom attendent a couple bucks and asking if it's cool to smoke up. I've done that at concert venues, the house of blues a bunch of times, clubs, strip clubs. etc

14. They sell onies that look like cigs, but you'll be good with a joint. I saw Mac Miller and another time I saw Wiz and both concerts people were passing joints around. THere were cops everywhere but no one cared.

15. bats are a good choice, maybe make a pipe out of a bell pepper too :D

vape is pretty much invisi, but I know you are limiited. If you can bake, surefire!!

16. small pipe like a budbomb, i have one and nobody notices when i smoke in public