BEST WAY TO ROLL A BLUNT?? (IMO)

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by xDavid, Dec 2, 2016.

1. First off, i want to state that this is imo (in my opinion). I have been smoking everday for 3-4 months usually once a day. I haven't seen anyone mention this specific rolling technique so i figured i'd post it. It may be different for everywhere but for myself and group of friends, this is easily our favorite. So first off i ALWAYS use dutches, normally the palmas or java. So first off you need to split the blunt (I use a plastic knife since it is A LOT smoother). After you clear out the tobacco, you are going to want to breathe onto the paper to warm it up. I usually "huff" on it and have never cracked the paper because of this. Then grind up your herb and place it evenly along the paper. Now here is where i feel i do things different than most people. After you get it to all stick togetrher for the most part, place your thumb and pointer fingers together with both hands and pinch the paper closed, almost so it is like a tear drop shape. Then start to press harder and harder STARTING FROM THE MIDDLE (that is the key) until your blunt almost becomes a triangle shape. After you feel your weed is secured in there, get ready to seal the blunt. Once again, start from the middle so your paper doesn't split and everything is even. I lick the paper and use my fingers to get it to stick very tightly. Weed will most likely come out the end and that is okay. You can pack it back in if you would like. After i finish, i use a pencil or pen or something to pack the weed in both ends of the blunt. Sometimes ill put a filter in and i personally reccommend it since it keeps the blunt tight the entire time.

Now i know some people are going to think there is no difference but we surely notice one. We dont even have to smoke a whole blunt (between the 4 or 5 of us) and were all suuuuuper toasted. I use to roll blunts without shaping it like a triangle and still got high but never like this before. We tested it out mutiple times and vs. the way i use to roll and can assure you we noticed a big difference. Please let me know if any of you tried this and how it worked out!!!:D

• Like Like x 1
  2. I smoke Backwoods....

• Like Like x 1
  3. Do you mean roll it like a cone?

• Like Like x 1
  4. I think I know what he's saying. It's pressed together so tight that the end of the blunts becomes shaped like a triangle. I'll give it a go, seen them online before but never tried rolling one. My skills are unrefined since it takes so much bud to stuff a B.

5. No like a regular blunt but instead of like pinching it to make it circular i make it triangular. Like if you look down one open end it looks like a triangle

6. Oh ok gotcha.

7. well I wouldn't dilute my good weed with some crappy cigar tobacco

• Like Like x 1
  8. The best way is to unpack and repack the rillo....

9. Agreed. Thankfully i dont interact with the kind of people who smoke blunts so its alllll good.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Like we want to chill with your ass either... Now my rillo packed tight as hell is going to have me soaring on cloud 9. [​IMG]

11. It could just be how tight you're rolling the blunt, i don't think the shape would make that much of a difference. Also compared to a lot of people on here you don't smoke that much so maybe thats why you get so high?

• Like Like x 1
  12. Have fun burning off half a gram while you're not hitting it. IMO big blunts like that are a waste.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Bra who said I quit hitting it... And my blunts tacked tight fool slow burning

14. Wow you kids now days are sure having fun with that stuff. I am old school and I need to smoke NOW. I aint got no time for tobbacco/nicotine laden wraps or whatever it is you call them. Takes too long to roll and the wrap tastes like shit. Gimmie a zig zag and a roller, i'll be smokin in 3 minutes flat.

I am not saying you are wrong for doing it your way. I just have a hard time understanding rocket science in weed consumption today. Have fun you guys. Peace.

15. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  16. that looks god awful, i bet that burns uneven as hell. You realize blunts have a tapered end for a reason?

17. Little messy but it's a filter at one side so that's no problem as for the other side I torched it so it burned pretty even.... My Blunts or joints tend to burn pretty even...

18. Don't even know why anyone would want to smoke a 2g blunt other than the fact that it's mids, high tolerance, or a special occasion

19. Mids bro lol loud goes in glass and papers. No more than half a gram of loud at a time lol