best way to make an Ex stay away from you?

Discussion in 'General' started by angrybeavers, Oct 19, 2011.

1. i got this ex that keeps blowin up my phone. blowin up my facebook. shits getting crazy how do i make it stop gc players?

420th post woot. i cant blaze up now cause i gotta go to work for my very first day but later on tonight I will.

2. kill them

3. Fuck her best friend.

4. have someone near you answer the phone and be like "i'm totally getting fucked by your ex-boyfriend"

it will work whether there is a girl OR a guy with you. she'll either be pissed or very confused. and the result will be the same, she'll leave you alone.

5. Ignore her.

Block her FB.

Fuck her mom.

6. funny but weird.

and as for fucking her best friend she has no friends, thats why shes always bugging me.

7. So call your phone provider and get her number blocked.
    Then next time you are on FB block her on there too.
    It's not that hard.

8. Yea was gonna say fuck her mom. You could start spreading AIDS rumors about here

9. Tell her to stop?

10. Garlic.
    Were talking about vampires right?

11. if its really that bad get a restraining order on her ass. thats the last resort tho lol

12. Fuck her one last time, have her buy you lunch and a dub sack. Go home alone. Text he telling her, you played her like a fool and that you think shes a dumb bitch. guarantee the resentment towards you after that will solve all problems.

13. Tell her that her cooch smells like the kitchen at Red Lobster

14. restraining order.

but ideally, fuck her best friend.

15. ^^This^^.

Depending on your cellphone provider, might be able to do it directly from your phone.

16. Huh. Call her up and tell her two can play the Facebook game and IF she doesnt back off, you will post she gave you herpes, is bullemic and also has vaginal warts.

TL

17. Sounds like a bitch.

18. Shit yourself. Works every time. :laughing:

But really, just tell her to fuck off.

19. fuck her best friend and tell everyone both there pussies stink.

20. but then everyone would think he has herpes and now has dick warts. don't do this OP.