Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best way to keep your grinder clean (?)

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by insatiablesmoke, Dec 22, 2008.

1. I'm looking for a good way to de-gunk my grinder and not lose all the stuff inside it. any suggestions? :confused:

2. make some QWISO. should make for a good bowl or two of awesomeness

3. I think he's referring to how to get rid of all the gunk out of the buster in a nice way without losing it. I'm in the same boat as the OP.

4. #4 johnnyheck, Dec 22, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2008
    He means use iso to clean it out, and just use that to make QWISO. Its the easiest way to do it, and you'll get blasted

5. I usually detach every part that can (including removing the screen) and I shake everything ontop of a white piece of paper, and then I take all the kief and weed that dropped!

Elend.

6. I just did this today, I got one of those cans that are supposed to be for keyboard cleaning, and I blew it at my screen under a clean white piece of paper.

I'm always on the go, so I always take my grinder with me. The kief catcher is really good, but when it's in my pocket it rolls around and gets stuck to the screen. I usually have to transport the kief into my pollen press after every few sessions so I don't lose 25% of the kief in it.

I'm still saving my kief up, until its worth throwing that last block in there. Oh and on another note, does anyone know if it would be okay to put my pollen press (After it's filled up and closed of course) in the oven for 10 minutes at 350F and then throw it in the freezer for an hour? I've heard of people putting presses on radiators but all I have is an oven and I wouldn't want the rubber blocks to melt.

Attached Files:

7. I'm in with the ISO idea. You will keep everything that's in it, but have it in a more managable and potent state. Plus it's easier.