Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best way to just enjoy a high

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Trocious, Apr 20, 2007.

1. Often times when I get really blazed (such as days like 420! HELL YEAH!), I get kind of uneasy and my mind spirals into the abyss of thoughts. I can get really paranoid about things, but how can I avoid this? Is there a way to prepare yourself to be really high and not freak out, and just giggle and be high and content?

Thanks for any help you can give.

2. Just take a deep breath and keep repeating in your head 'everything is ok'
    If that doesnt help, lay down, maybe take a drink of water and just try to clear your head of thoughts then fill it back up with happy thoughts. This helped me a few times

3. Maybe try a different strain of weed? Some strains are prone to cause hallucinations and paranoia, others just get you whacked out yet still allow you to be social.

4. Thanks, I suppose I'll just try to keep my mind on a train of happy thoughts haha.

Is there such thing as 5HTP poisoning by the way? I plan on taking about 5 throughout the day to top my high off wonderfully.