Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best way to inhale?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TurtleSocks, Aug 11, 2012.

1. Recently, I've been smoking with my older sister and she said that you have to inhale a certain way or else you won't get high. (Or as high.)

Is this true? (If it is, what's the best way?)

2. Don't inhale through your nose, use your mouth. Seems to be a problem with new tokers imo.

3. as long as you're inhaling the smoke you're good.

4. Inhale, exhale, repeat.

5. once the smoke is in your mouth you inhale it deeper. some people can't understand this i
    find out.

6. Inhale
    Exhale
    ????
    Stoned

7. With your lungs

8. if you don't have lungs, Your out of luck... :eek: < no lungs?

9. Inhale smoke,keep the smoke in then inhale air,then exhale.

10. This, pull it into your lungs then take a breath of air without exhaling to push it deeper. Wait 5 seconds, then exhale.

Also if you can't hold it in for 5 seconds don't try to unless you're alone. Everyone will laugh at you trying to force it down and you'll just look dumb. Remember practice is perfect.

11. You just inhale. I like to hold it in for about 10 seconds to get the most out of each hit. When I first started a few years back I wasn't quite sure 'how to inhale' but think of it as swallowing the smoke then spitting it back. Pause. That got weird fast.

12. just take another breath with your hit, get it deep in your lungs and exhale

13. people i've smoked with like to say im not inhaling but i end up up high anyway it just bothers the hell out of me when people say that

14. this right here.

15. Just what everyone else says. You really have to take it in a second time to actually 'take' the hit. Just Friday night I was smoking with my friend for her first time and she was inhaling it perfectly and didn't get high. Really weird.

16. It seems to be normal for people not to get high their first time.

17. Yeah but whenver I hear that everyoe blames it on them not inhaling right. I got high my first time!

18. I have seen on TV how smokers are able to Curl smoke from mouth into nostril in one breath! I' know if tried it I'd surely coff till my eyes were teared!