Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

best way to infuse cocnut oil using bubble bag hash?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by ResinLip, Dec 29, 2009.

1. I have some ice water bubble hash, some virgin organic coconut oil from GNC and a crock pot.

How long should I simmer it and at what temperature? The goal is to get as much THC into the oil without burning it off.

Will the bubble hash disolve completely when done or do I still need to strain it?

Thanks!

2. OOOO! How fun! YES, the hash will dissolve into the coconut oil just fine~ with no clean up! This is the main reason I prefer to cook with Hash. If you keep your CROCK POT On LOW- you WONT burn it! I let my hash infuse in the crock on low for three days once and it turned out super psychadelic. Now remember that the smell of hash is different than ganga, so if it smells burnt~ DONT THROW IT AWAY- It's just the smell of haSH. You can than throw carob bars into it and mix the chocolate with the oil and then let that cool down, roll it into balls and then dip it in another chocolate only mix And you've got hash truffles! yay! ONE LOVE.