Best way to hide indoor grow Op from family

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by OfficialHaze, Sep 14, 2011.

1. PLEASE, I need some help. I want to start cultivating and getting some experience in the field before I start going to school for it. I plan to be a cashier of sorts, hopefully owning a medical marijuana dispensary along with being an individual caregiver and get my strains out to other dispensary's as well. (\tmy hole being to bring the best medical grade cannabis to everyone in need). And everyone needs to start somewhere.. Any tips?

2. Family as mom and dad? If so its an easy fix. Move out!

3. #3 GrowThePainAway, Sep 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2011

first off. i want to say that your intentions are of the best my friend. as a medicinal user marijuana has kept me off of T3s, Morphene and other addictive and side effect ridden narcotics. now i cook 90% of my cannabis and live a better life than i would without.

now as to your question, i could sit here post my ideas, you wait for other peoples and so on and so on.....but what GC is really about is its ready information. i knew NOTHING befor coming to GC, and must have read 100 threads befor asking any questions ( im not being mean here ok bare with me :smoke:)

what im saying is you dont need to post and wait to learn here. just start exploring.

for you start in the indoor grow forum. it mainly is for people growing in a full room (spare bedroom ect.) if you are going smaller scale (closet, DIY/storebought cabinet or tent) then hit up the micro grow subforum under the indoor forum again.

from there, you can hit up lighting, grow mediums, venting its up to you!

chances are if you have a problem you can find your answer on the forums already. of course if you get stuck, or ofcourse you are worried about a plants heath, need a quick answer what ever, post away and we will help :)

i hope this info helps you, and welcome.

again i hope that your dreams one day are reality and you are able to do the good you want to do

PS: talk to your family, dont hide it. explain to them your reasoning, what you ant to do it for and why. i grow in my parents house, however i am a medical user with my papers on thier way to health canada right now. i sat them down and explained my situation, they understood and since i have kept to my word on all points we discuss, i continue to cultivate and have even built grow boxs with my father. however if they dont want you to...dont do it. you dont want to risk either being busted by them, or worse the police in which your family would be under ALOT of heat. not just you.