Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

BEST WAY TO HIDE BUDS (under $4)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by AsianPotHead, May 12, 2010.

1. All you need to do is go to the Convenience Store ... and buy a "Red Bull Energy Shot" These are 3.99 or less + tax so they aren't too expensive. Crack it open, drink the liquid and stuff toilet paper (50 cm in length) .. and shove it all in the reb bull shot to dry it out of any liquids.

What to Store:
    1. Weed Buds wrapped in tin foil to make little nuggets ... they fit well inside
    2. a mini lighter
    3. joints
    4. tin foil
    5. zig-zags
    6. a needle or corn picks to use as a pin
    7. cigarettes
    8. dime bags
    I fit all that into one energy shot!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]:hello:

2. Believe it or not, cops actually know about these things and friends of mine have personally told me that cops who pulled them over checked a soda can to see if anything was in there. its a great idea though, smoke on:smoking:

3. um, for about $4-$5 you can buy specially made fake soda cans for this purpose, usually available at adult novelty gift stores/head shops, which is more convenient than having to go through all that trouble with some red bull. BUT actually, instead, I'd recommend any sort of lock-able, highly secure mini-safe, stuffed with lining material, which, in combination, would repel any drug sniffing dogs and any efforts of anyone to bust it open. Also, peacefrog, are you the same guy that posted, about 6-7 years ago, on the di.fm forums, about Aldous Huxley's philosophies? if you were, :hello: i loved that post it was amazing. I was so proud I showed it to one of my high school writing professors ha.

4. i use a pill container with the lable peeled off. you can cram like close to a half into em.

5. #5 freakp8ntbaler, May 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2010
    a half what?

op: i dont really see how you could fit all that shit in there
    and whats the point of the tinfoil wrapped bud?

also, i find it crazy how they would charge 4 bucks for that when a redbull is only like 2.

6. amen!

7. True how this shit is overpriced ... but think about all the time you spend to prepare for an away-from-home session. You gotta drag all this shit anyways along with you ... so might as well keep all this shit in your pocket ... in COMFORT!

Also buds wrapped in tin foil do not release a stronger weed smell and as a nugget, they are easy to put in and take out from the red bull shot

8. This is a great idea to cover up buds on the move. If your gonna be searched by cops id much rather have this than just a baggy of dank in my pocket. Your gonna have a much better chance of getting away with it

9. I'm sure this kid's 18

10. oh man.... how do you block people so you cant see their posts. i come on here trying to see whats goin around where and i have to see this shit lol. This has got to be one of the dumbest asians this side of the globe. What a moron. No one wants your 10yr old pot smoker advice. And why is it in the stash jar anyway???

11. Cool idea

12. @douchebag5000: Yo could I get a link to Huxley's philosophies you were talking about? Appreciate it

13. Haha, you're name is George? WTF?
    I thought you were asian, :p

Can you fit your monkey in a Red Bull can?
    ROFL.

14. also, it should be said, I've pondered philosophical and intellectual issues my whole life, and this man's forum post does not at all summarize the entire body of my thoughts, for instance. There are so many things to be considered. It was just an interesting forum post to me, 6 years aqgo. But in the intervening time, I've pondered a lot of philosophy. I could make suggestions upon request.

15. Because he's talking about stashing weed? Don't call someone dumb when you can barely properly type a few sentences.

16. /thread

17. Regardless of how much you can fit into them, i don't suggest following this example. It would be a good idea except for the simple fact that pill bottles are NOT AIR TIGHT. I know that when i store my bud i don't want it drying out, but that's just me. ;)
    :smoking:

18. George? WHere did u get that from?

19. hey jon stop using george's computer lol