Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best way to go about edibles out of oil

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by stonerobot, Feb 11, 2014.

1. How do i get the oil out of these container? I'm trying to make some brownies or cookies but i have to get the oil out first or do i. Never made edibles, just know i have some sour d hash oil, stargate keif, and some shatter just sitting around and think it'd make some bomb as edibles! 

So how do i go about getting out of the container.

Also how do i mix the oils, shatter and keif to make butter, only ever heard of people making butter with marijuana.

the stash
    [​IMG]

container i need to get it out of
    [​IMG]

2. You need help scraping that little clear circle container? Heat it up slightly with a lighter… don't know if it is glass or plastic… so act like it's a joint you are stroking the flame over so you are not melting anything. Then scrape it with a blade or something.

3. yea its plastic, I need to move the oils from the containers to the butter how do i go about that

4. could i just put the container in the butter and let the butter soak up the oil?