Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best way to get resin?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by patmcd10, Aug 5, 2012.

1. I have no cash for herb so Im gonna have to smoke the resin again. I usually just heat up my glass spoon and scrape the bowl with a paper clip but does anybody have any tips on how to get the most resin possible?

2. Pretty much what you just said. Heat it up really hot and go in through the carb. That's where slot of the good stuff gets built up.

3. Best way is to get some iso alcohol, 2 bucks at walmart for a fat bottle. fill the pipe up with it and shake it around a bit then put the pipe in a cereal bowl and put in enough iso to cover the pipe, let it sit over night or for a few hours, most of the resin should come out. The liquid should be all blackish. Take the pipe out and put the bowl in the sun and let the iso evaporate, you'll have a nice layer of resin at the bottom to scrape and smoke, but if you don't want to take the time and just get high now, then just heat it up and scrape it like you said

4. pretty much it..

those tiny little screwdrivers work well too..