Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

best way to get keif off stems

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sharpstone, Feb 23, 2009.

1. #1 sharpstone, Feb 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2009
    should i start grinding the stems i have collected to try and get the keif off of them, or is there a better way to shake the stuff off of them? if there is can someone let me know, or point me in the right direction of a good thread?

edit: i got a nice sharpstone with a keif catcher, thats why i thought maybe that would be a good idea to grind them

2. I heard a good way to get keif off of stems is to put them in a medicine bottle and shake the bottle for a while. Never tried it but heard it works :cool:

3. Well i'm assuming you have a grunder so...

Get a bigger pill bottle and the bottom portion of your grinder. Throw your stems in the pill bottle ans tape the grinder to it. Shake those bitches up and in the end they'll be dekief'd and it'll all be in your grinder ;p

4. Yea a good way is to get a pill bottle and like lets say pantie hoes. Put your stems in bottle stretch pantie hoes over top turn whole thing over and shake like a salt/pepper shaker. I haven not used patine hoes but iv herd it works i use a metal screen one of thews gold coffee filters.

5. I always pop them in my grinder then throw it all in the freezer for a few minutes then grind em up.