Best way to get high?

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by redcrow420, Apr 3, 2013.

1. I've tried everything from lungs, hot knifing, masks ect
    But I'm wondering what's the best thing I should invest in.
    Bongs vaporizers are what ever. I smoke lots of weed in school,
    and even more at home. Is their something that will mess you up?
    And is transportable?

2. Why smoke weed in school? That just sounds plain stupid. But I find the best way to get high is bong hits- but concealing a bong and the smell of a bong is a bit of a problem at school. If I were you I'd just stick to joints if your smoking somewhere you could get caught easily

3. Gravitantion bongs hit hard.

4. if you are smoking that much weed on a regular basis. you're not gonna get that "high" anyway, no matter what you use. chill back a bit, wait till after class or early evening to toke. you will be so high. jm2c smoking weed and school do not mix. tried it first hand.

5. do yourself a favor and buy a box of blunts.

6. Fuck nicotine and tobacco.
    Get yourself a portable vaporizer.
    Won't have to worry about smell as much.
    And don't get high at school man, while it is fun.
    It doesn't help you if you don't remember what was said 5 minutes ago.

7. You probably just started smoking yesterday, and stop smoking in school.

8. This!

9. Best way is a definitely a steamroller, big hits with little weed

10. Steamroller is backed, also getting high in high school was the shit, y'all just some lazy dumb *****s, don't be blaming weed

11. Someone please tell me, what is a steamroller?
    I'm probably aware of what it is it's just where i'm from we maybe have a different name for it! :confused:

12. Think of a bong with no water held horizontal

13. If your looking to get fucked up and dont really care about enjoying the taste of weed, gravity bongs, cut the bottom of a 2 liter in half, find a bucket or something wider an slightley shorter than the 2 liter botle, fill it with water, burn a socket into the cap if the 2 liter, and use it hahahaha look it up on youtube. That will get you obliviated hahahaha

14. Number one recommendation is a glass blunt, cheap and a fantastic piece! Use it right and you'll only need to light it once. If your trying to vape get the da Vinci. Otherwise go screw