Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best way to get high?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 420boxing, May 30, 2012.

1. #1 420boxing, May 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2012
    Considering each is at prime quality, which is the preferred method?

I've been lucky to get a hold of really good weed, hash and edibles in the past few months. I've only tried hash oil twice so I can't really judge it well. For me, I think the edibles I've had the past two days have got me way more stoned than anything else, even the hash, which gave me an intense and strong high.

2. Ate a whole pan of brownies one day and was on the couch for hours... i'm going with edibles as well....

3. Bong gets the job done

4. Not talking about smoking devices but the actual marijuana product

5. I'm inclined to say edibles too, but most of the time the best edibles usually have hash in them so id say a tie between hash and edibles.

6. Best way to get high? Smoke that shit, thats how :p

7. I guess that would be the difference between an edible and the smoked version of hash. I'm so fucked right now. Can barely keep my eyes open from these brownies.

8. Surprised that weed is in the lead. Guess more people like the heavy, lazy high associated with weed more than the more intense, cerebral high of hash/hash oil and the full, drunk like, goofy high of edibles.

9. i love relaxing and having them kick in the more the better, theres nothing like chilling and having a half dozen edibles hit you at the same time :smoking:

10. You're new to weed, aren't you? Edibles don't make you feel drunk, they make you feel like you can't move because you feel like you're 5000 fucking pounds. The hash I've had (only made QWISO twice) gave me an intense body buzz; it barely touched my head at all. Weed itself is going to give you that trippy "up" feeling more than edibles, hash/hash oil ever would.

11. Gotta make edibles just right to make it just perfect.

12. VAPORIZING! I now own a Volcano AND an Iolite, and easily the most efficient use of my material in whatever form it is in, is to vape it.

AND THEN make edibles with the ABV material.

13. best way to get high : edibles
    most chill : blunt, joint
    stoned : bong, bubbler
    relaxed high : spoon
    best for you : vape

14. Fixed that for you.

15. Bud, but I've never been so fucked in my life since I had Green Dragon, it's expensive but it'll fuck you up.

Wish I could say edibles but they don't get me high at all, nor vapes.

16. I second that. I love my vape!

17. I swear, I hate weed smokers. How anyone can vote weed over hash AFTER having smoked hash is beyond me.

18. It's because
    A. Hash is more expensive and less available and
    B. Regular use of hash=huge tolerance.

19. It's not more expensive when you consider that it lasts longer and takes less to smoke to get high. Also, the highs are so much more potent that I feel like you're left more satisfied with hash and thus have less of a dependency.

regular use of hash is hard to come by, especially when, like you said, it's not widely available.

Hash > Weed ... all day

20. Obv concentrates like hash oil will get u hella stoned quicker, but nothing compares to flowers for me. I love admiring and smelling the flowers before i bust em up, the smelling em when i crack that nug, packing/rolling it, the flavor, the way it burns if its been flushed/cured properly, looking at all the crystals/hairs, the colors, everything,
    just cant get all that from a concentrate