Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best way to get clean to pass a drug test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by smokeyjays420, Dec 27, 2011.

1. Just wondering what methods you guys have used to pass a drug test? I've got one on january 20th. I am a heavy smoker, but stopped for the last week. I smoked today but plan not to do it again until after the drug test...any suggestions on what to do to help? From my experience I drink tons of water, take some stackers (fat burning pills) throughout the day..you cant feel their effects except for slight perspiration. also cranberry juice and pickle juice randomly along with staying active and working out. Any others???

2. Water, juice, all that good shit, dont smoke, yada yada yada.

Just make sure your piss isnt too clean

3. If you don't smoke the rest of the time, you should probably be good. Practice eating somewhat healthy and getting some exercise everyday and by the 20th you should be good to go. Taking the fat burning pills can't do anything but help also. No need to over indulge with the water, but make sure you are never dehydrated.

Good luck man, hope i could help you pass!

4. Sweat and workout like a mother fucker.

5. Lol, from now to jan 20th, you won't make it you will NOT pass. Don't believe anyone trying to support you am giving you the truth. Get your smoking habit under control.

6. Its 25 days brosef, (i hate the term brosef but i feel its necessary for you) , he will be fine with all of the shit he's doing. Your post doesn't even make sense when you read it carefully and he is most likely going to pass with 25 days of dieting and exercise.

OP don't pay attention to this ignorant fool, he doesn't know what he is talking about. If you have an average to high metabolism you should be good.

7. yeah, he's a moron..i've actually passed a drug test in around the same time. Was just wondering if anyone has anything they do or any certain tricks that help the process other than the basic water & exercise.

8. Ive passed the tests but I workout like a athlete and smoke every weekend.