Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best way to germinate? haven't grown in years. Also I broke my new bong :(

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Call me JJay, Apr 30, 2013.

1. Hey guys I'm about to grow 5 plants. 4 Purple Marocs outdoors and 1 White Widow indoors.

I haven't grown in years and iv forgotten the little details.

First of which is the best way to germinate?

I'm guessing my choices are:

Wet tissue in a zip lock bag?

or

Plant straight into a pot with soil and spray the surface with water for a few days?

Ill be honest, I would like to use the quickest and easiest method whatever that may be.

Also totally unrelated I know but I broke my new glass bong after less than a week of having it :(

It was only £10 but it was really cool and now I'm stuck with my little mini plastic bong till I buy a better one.

Also iv got Grapefruit Diesel and its absolutely amazing it tastes and smells like Grapefruit!!!

I'm not even high at the moment and I think that's why I'm blabbering.

I look forward to your answers.

Now I'm going to get high

Thanks guys

JJay

2. Sorry to hate but this needs to go in the growing section you'll get more answers there

3. Ah my bad haha is there a way I can move it without having to re-write? I'm too stoned now

4. Good question you could always just cut and paste

5. I think I can just about manage that actually, cheers haha

6. 2 papers towels, 2 plates. soak 1 paper towel in warm water and set on 1st plate with seeds on top. soak 2nd paper towel same way and set it on top of other towel. place 2nd plate over 1st plate and set in warm place for 2-3 days.

7. Ah well there you go then haha cheers mate ill try it your way, might use a ziplock bag instead though

8. ziplock is no good, theres no air circulation.

9. well IDK if thats the reason but it never works as well.

10. I was thinking that actually, plants do need oxygen maybe ill stick to the plates haha

11. Best way is to make a small hole in a sponge and place seeds in each hole, wet the sponge and leave it.