Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best Way to Eye Ball a G? (Without a Scale)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Brown Town, Aug 6, 2011.

1. Well I picked up a half ounce (I made a thread asking if it was a good deal etc) and when I got it it was smaller buds because the guy took out all the stems, so I've been having a bitch of a time figuring out how much a G looks like with it, I think I've done a decent job so far, but what's the best way I could compare the buds to make sure it's a G without actually weighing them? (No place for me to hide a scale really without making it obvious)

2. Bout the size of a quarter and a nickel

3. I go off my thumb, the very top part of my thumb is about the size of an average G maybe a little more

4. I'll try both those up there ^^^ Seem pretty reasonable.

5. 6 good bowl packs

6. I don't know what kind of bowls you pack but I get 3 bowls per g. Bowl is about the size of a nickel at the top and funnels downward, it's pretty average I'd say. Typical spoon pipe should give you 3-6(apparently) bowls per g.