best way to emergency hide

Discussion in 'Security' started by Rollerboy2323, Aug 10, 2020.

1. hey guys i got a little issue. I can go buy something if i gt.. and obviously i gt.. but man i need it to be budget if possible ..
    But at this point i just need good ideas period..
    My wifes mom and dad are coming over this week some time..and i need a decent way to hide and conceal quite well my plants..
    I had a decent spot and way... but my plants are damn big now.. id say almosy 4 feet tall and the canopy is maybe 1 and a half to 2 feet around.. just wondering if anyone has any good ideas to hide em.. way to make a hiding spot.... or know any affordable things on the market such as boxes... toy boxes.. laundry baskets.. etc.. are out there.. at a big chain that i could go get in person and be to fit em in..
    My initial thought was .. get 4 boxes.. put em in 2 and put stuff in 2 on top of em in the basement .. blend em in.. but idk anywhere to get boxes that big .. anyone know..?
    My home is 2 floors.. and an unfinished basement connected to kitchen.. w washer and dryer in em.. theres room down there for em but need to stick em in something ..
    Ty lifesavers.. <3

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  2. if they are coming just for a day you could get some cardboard boxes the sort that you get when moving house ,,dont use any thing like plastic it will make them sweat and cause mold /rot etc ,,they would be ok for a day .,but any longer not sure about that ,,,mac,

• Like Like x 2

3. Why do u have to hide them dude, just don't let your inlaws in/near the room you're growing in.. I don't grow myself but I don't hide my smoking habits if people visit :confused_2: my house my rules :laughing::laughing:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. I wish it was that cut and dry but thanks for the idiotic response i expected.. waste of time as i knew itd be.. ugh..

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Ideally I would want to put the plants outside the time your in-laws are over. Obviously it needs to be somewhere they won’t go (say in the woods and difficult for them to get there). You can stash them in the house like you describe in big boxes, but there still might be some smell they could detect.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Lol dude it's your house.. you can literally smear the walls with shit if you wanted to & your in-laws can't say anything :laughing::laughing: as I said before lay down some rules & tell them not to go in/near where your plants are:confused_2:

When I have friends over I tell them some things are off limits & they don't question it lol

• Like Like x 1
  7. Put ‘em in boxes. It’s not ideal, but they’ll be ok for a few days even. Conventional wisdom says they might hermy, but I used to do that sort of thing all the time and never had any hermies. Looks like you’re still in veg, might force flowering, might not.

I kinda concur with the people saying “it’s your house” but that’s not a conversation I’m interested in having with my in-laws either. Probably ought to build yourself a cabinet. Goal should be that someone could be in the room and not know what’s going on.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. #8 ChiefRunningPhist, Aug 15, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2020
    Yo did they stop in yet? Lol feel your pain. I always just throw a bigass garbage bag over so I can walk em out to my buddy's van and we store at his place for a few days (without the bags obvi, just to conceal during transport). If you don't gotta buddy like that nearby then maybe grab one of those storage rental units (like on that show storage wars) and keep em in there for a few days. Might be like $40/mo?

9. Bro! Don't come asking for advice and then lash out at the people who tell you what you need to hear vs what you want to hear.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Take them to a friends house or drop them in the woods.

BL