Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best way to detox/flush out system.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by burninbudz, Oct 20, 2010.

1. Im taking a 2 week t-break to lower my tolerance again.

i was wondering what i can eat/drink daily or semi daily to help cleanse my system for maximum detox..(currently just drinking as much water as i can daily.)

Any suggestions or experiences would be great.

Cheers.

2. If you search the forums, there are a ton of guides on how to detox for a DT. Just follow those and you'll clean yourself out.

Not sure if it will affect your tolerance all that much though.

3. Yeah but it couldnt hurt ;)

Thanks for the tip!

Cheers.

4. white castle.
    LOL

5. unless you like have a dt to pass or something I would just stick with drinking a lot of water everyday. you should drink a lot of water everyday anyway but if you don't start now at least for the duration of your t-break. I would say drink 2 cups in the morning before you do anything else (before you eat/drink anything else) and then just keep yourself hydrated with WATER the whole day.

6. I go through about 4 2L bottles a day when detoxing(not my first time doing this)

Normally about half that. I dont really drink pop or juice and when i do its wattered down kool-aid(I dont have much od a sweet tooth)

Cheers.