Best way to dab without a rig

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by All_Things_Heavy, Mar 9, 2015.

1. I'm sure this has been posted before but I'd like to here current opinions, i have a little bit of wax and I don't feel like dishing out the money for a rig, this is the first time I've had personal stash and I don't plan on buying more so a rig seems kind of pointless, I have a glass bong, bubbler, and spoon. What would be the best way to smoke without a rig

2. Get a titanium ladle

Smoke up, lay down.

3. Stainless spoon supported by pliers or vice grips overhanging the edge of table, heat the business end of the spoon and dab from that. Catch the vapor with some kind of bottle with no bottom or something like that. I did that until i got a 14mm male $10 domless ceramic nail.

Hope you don't have pets that move a lot.

4. Like hot knives? But with a spoon? Dope

Sent from my SM-G900P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. A nail is all you would need to dab properly through the bong and there are options at all kinds of prices. Glass ones are a couple bucks, ceramic ones can be under twenty. It's worth it.

A propane torch is easier to find and cheaper than the butane ones and it does a great job. Lots of people even already have them around for other jobs. In a pinch though you can heat a nail with a Bic lighter, if you have some time to kill at least.  :bongin:

6. Cigarette ash on a pin.... Like this but use a whole cig and make sure the tobacco is burnt up. Melt the oil end to end. Gives monster hits, You can pretty much saturate the ash in oil. We used this instead of hot knives before there were rigs. 
     [​IMG]

7. Who cares about the other ways get a rig

8. oh god dont dab off of stainless