Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best way to consume BHO???

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by sunfire, Jan 23, 2014.

1. So i know thc is fat soluble so what i did was set up some heavy cream in a double boiler and put a couple dabs in and let it simmer for 10 to 15 minutes.. it had no effect really am i doing something wrong? Is there a better way you know to eat or drink bho thats efficient and not messy?

2. i have heard you can spread bho on toast or rub it on your temples and that works but i think thats all bullshit. im sure it works a little but not as much as actually cooking it. when they make bho they use heat but theyre boiling off butane that is highly flammable so its not going to get hot enough to fully cook the thc. just mix it in with a good amount of butter and be careful that it doesnt ever get too hot, and when its all the sameish color as best you can get youre done. then just make that into brownies. honestly you dont even need to really cook it just kinda melt it in with the butter, the oven will heat it up to psychoactive levels. its gonna be hard to make it even unless you have a lot and its going to be a real mind fuck once you get a good piece

3. Just cook it into oil or butter like you would with bud. That's the best way honestly

4. #4 Alcerious, Jan 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2014
    Decarb it and put it into any fat or alcohol Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum