Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best way to conceal the smell of $50 worth

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nospimi99, Jan 1, 2012.

1. So my friends great uncle who's 64 wants me to get him freaking $50 worth of weed. Needless to say I was shocked he wanted weed since he last smoked not last July but the one BEFORE IT, and when it was $50 worth my jaw almost dropped.

Basically he still lives with my friend and his family so they can't see me bring it in or more importantly smell it!

So whats the best container that can a hold good amount and will do a good job concealing the smell?

2. This belongs in Apprentice Tokers.

$50 is only going to be around 3.5 grams, throw it in a small Tupperware container or a good ziplock even. If you're that concerned, get a mason jar.

3. I've smoked my weed and know my stuff. I just usually don't buy, I just throw down that way if anything happens, I can't get in trouble. That's why I don't know how to hide $50

4. I know my stuff! I just don't know my stuff! But I know you can light it and smoke it! That makes me kool rite gais?

50 aint shit unless it's mids, and if it's mids it's not going to smell that strongly anyway.

5. Not sure why you gotta be a douche...also an eighth of some fire can stink up a room pretty bad. I had a half eighth of some blueberry diesel stashed away and it engulfed my room in sweetness :D

6. if you dont wanna use tupperware or a jar use a refillable water bottle or travel coffee mug

7. just double bag it if your concerned, 50$ isnt that much tho and dont worry about it just keep it in your pocket and forget about it. there not going to expect you to be bringing weed in the house so as long as you dont look nervous as fuck they wont suspect a thing

8. 50 is nothin get a container or a bag

9. probly up the stink hole

10. Take two ziplocks with you to the dealers let him give you the baggie, you put the baggie in a ziplock suck the air out and seal and jam that in the next ziplock suck the air out and seal. Should be plenty smell proof.

11. Double bag it and you shouldn't have any problems with smell, unless you're using cheesecloth lol

12. A whole $50 worth!?!?

13. Lol $50? You jaw drop for a WHOLE $50 dollars. Dude that 200 quarters coins.
    You need to start fucking with the big boys son. Thats only an 8th of an ounce. That will last about 3 days.

14. Conceal it in your lungs then regurgitate it into a vape bag and declare there ya go.

15. You shouldn't be talking shit about the "big boys"...."son" if an 8th lasts you 3 days.... I'm just saying.

OP: Triple Zip that bitch and you'll be fine, happy toking :smoke:

/thread

16. Haha who cares how much weed you smoke and how long an eighth will last. Everyone is different. Still an eighth would last me 6 hrs

17. When a 64 year old HARDCORE CHRISTIAN asks for weed for the first time in over a year and wants $50 worth and is going to smoke it in less then a day, then yes my jaw dropped lol

18. Well if it's just gonna be mids don't worry Bout a smell, in a bag in your pocket will be fine. But if it's some dank dank even though it won't be near as much it could still smell stronger so use a pill bottle or Tupperware container or something

19. He may only want a gram or two he might be giving you extra for getting it for him. But even then just put it in a pill jar those things lock that stank in.

20. >implying $50 worst is a lot
    I go through that in a week easy.
    But get a ziplock baggie, then put it in another ziplock. In this one stuff some dryer sheets and youll be fine.