Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

best way to clean my grinder?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by smokeyjays420, Feb 23, 2011.

1. I searched and didn't find anything that was exactly what I wanted answered..what's the best way or best utensil to clean my grinder? I opened the part that my grinded nugs are stored and scraped it with a knife and a thing card..I'm wondering if I can get the rest of the little pieces that I just cant get or all of the stuff in the top/screen

2. this should help you out :D

edit: just kidding THIS link will help you out grinder kwiso

3. perfect..just did it. cant wait til the morning to see how it looks and smokes! +rep

4. Keep us posted on how it goes!

5. amazing!! Perfect thing to wake up to this morning...I already used like 3/4 of the kief on my first bowl pack but I'll post a pic anyways.

6. The picture doesn't do the quantity justice..looks a lot smaller & there was a little more than double that. definitely worth it for the extra kief trapped in my grinder.

7. how long did it take from start to finish? i might brew it up now and have it ready for like 10pm

8. did it at 3 AM and woke up at 11 ready to smoke. im sure it was ready way before that. I left it on the living room table under the fan all night.

9. check the thread that you posted a link to and you can see a pic of like 1/4 of what I got from my grinder

10. Mmm grinder qwiso. Can also get a lot of the kief and buds out easily with one of those brushes used to clean electric razors or for the ladies you can use a make-up brush.