Best way ever fool proof.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Dylanzs, Sep 26, 2011.

1. #1 Dylanzs, Sep 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2011
    So I recently spent the week at my mums due to work being done at my place and the dust affects me when I'm sleeping, anyway I can't smoke there, so what I do is at night when there are in bed I go to my garage( I stop in my old room which is connected to the garage) which happens to have that classic oil, petrol and chemical smell, if yours is like this it will work for you to, I open up the roller door a bit to blow smoke out or at ( if you can't do this doesn't matter but it does help alot more, if you can't don't smoke heaps because if it hotboxs that smell might not be gone by morning).

So anyway I smoke a few bong snaps, grab some WD-40 not sure what it's called in Else where in the world, but it's just aerosol multi purpose industrial lubricant(it has a pretty strong chemically smell to it), and I spay some of that In the air and it replaces the weed smell and the garage goes back to smelling like normal again, sorry if this doesn't make sense I'm really high so please dont hate.

WD-40 picture

Attached Files:

2. I thought you were inhaling that stuff lol.

3. you missed out the crucial part about cleaning up the lubricant you sprayed everywhere.

4. AS long as the smoke can leave the area the smell should be gone within 2-3 hours at most, as long as you are not "hotboxing" and you shouldnt waste WD-40 man :p

5. [quote name='"stupots"']you missed out the crucial part about cleaning up the lubricant you sprayed everywhere.[/quote]

No if you only spray 4 or 5 little squirts it and in each corner of the room the lubricant will dry in an hour or 2

6. [quote name='"MrKitty"']AS long as the smoke can leave the area the smell should be gone within 2-3 hours at most, as long as you are not "hotboxing" and you shouldnt waste WD-40 man :p[/quote]

I find that the smell tends to get trapped even if it is open.

7. #7 FilthyDubz, Sep 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2011
    Does it work? of course, strong chemical smells cover smoke.

Should you make any sort of habit of it? no, it's a one time emergency cover, it's terribly unhealthy to breathe that stuff. I suppose there are a lot of worse things you could have sprayed.

Looks like he used it effectively a few times for just a week. Nice. OP, I imagine you took all the normal precautions (don't cherry the bowl, direct exhaled smoke under the cracked garage door or ghost depending upon practicality and preference), to minimize how much of that stuff needed to get into the air? Did you really just spray it into the corners?

8. Lol Im not sure spraying WD-40 in the air breathing that shit in will cause nausea, headaches, etc as long as you spray it after your done smoking. Why not crack the garage door a tiny bit while your at it too iirc the bottle says use it with adequate ventilation.

9. Also.... for post pot entertainment, once you have fragranced the air with the WD-40 light a small fire and put the tin on it.... The fuller the better :) the effect is beyond Awsome! :)

10. Smokebuddy

11. Buttt .... if you spray the whole bottle, making a puddle in the middle of the garage, you then have an "invisible puddle" :cool:
    :smoking:

12. doesn't anybody go on walks anymore?

13. i thought i started to smell your garage and the dw40 with all the posts about breathing it in. then i realized my hands just smell from pumping gas like 30 min ago.

14. I can't wait til that time when someone walks in on you high as balls, with wd-40 in your hand, as you try to explan you spray it everywhere so people don't know you're smoking.

15. [quote name='"FilthyDubz"']Does it work? of course, strong chemical smells cover smoke.

Should you make any sort of habit of it? no, it's a one time emergency cover, it's terribly unhealthy to breathe that stuff. I suppose there are a lot of worse things you could have sprayed.

Looks like he used it effectively a few times for just a week. Nice. OP, I imagine you took all the normal precautions (don't cherry the bowl, direct exhaled smoke under the cracked garage door or ghost depending upon practicality and preference), to minimize how much of that stuff needed to get into the air? Did you really just spray it into the corners?[/quote]

Yeah it has an extremely strong odor so I didn't need much, plus I didn't want lubricant on the grease proof floors or my parents would be slipping over left right and centre

16. [quote name='"duperdutch"']Lol Im not sure spraying WD-40 in the air breathing that shit in will cause nausea, headaches, etc as long as you spray it after your done smoking. Why not crack the garage door a tiny bit while your at it too iirc the bottle says use it with adequate ventilation.[/quote]

Because you spray it after you are done smoking, what would be the point in spraying it before you smoke?

17. [quote name='"NYC Diesel"']doesn't anybody go on walks anymore?[/quote]

Can't exactly just walk around hitting a 4 foot bong now can I

18. [quote name='"impactfour"']I can't wait til that time when someone walks in on you high as balls, with wd-40 in your hand, as you try to explan you spray it everywhere so people don't know you're smoking.[/quote]

Hahaha ms dude I'm not there anymore it was only for a week